Popcorn Anyone??

Mike

Staff member
Then why is it given to illegal aliens?

Oh, I'm sorry, Undocumented Americans

Gdjjr

Actually we have this thing called a government, and they make these things called laws,.. Each state, county and city has its own little government too, and they do the same thing. It's really interesting, you should read about it sometime.
You forgot: "making them a criminal will add to the burden of society having to pay for it, because they "might" do something- that is immoral regardless of the intent."

We still have murderers, rapers and thieves, drunks, drug addicts, hookie players, gamblers, speeders, stop sign runners, red light runners- we even have a District of Criminals on the eastern side of the land of the free- which many, including citizens and law writers and LEO's seem to not heed anymore than they respect liberty and justice for all but who are quite content to force their beliefs on others which is the root of all conflict- you should 'think' about it sometime.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
You forgot: "making them a criminal will add to the burden of society having to pay for it, because they "might" do something- that is immoral regardless of the intent."

We still have murderers, rapers and thieves, drunks, drug addicts, hookie players, gamblers, speeders, stop sign runners, red light runners- we even have a District of Criminals on the eastern side of the land of the free- which many, including citizens and law writers and LEO's seem to not heed anymore than they respect liberty and justice for all but who are quite content to force their beliefs on others which is the root of all conflict- you should 'think' about it sometime.
So the government is forcing their belief against murder, rape, theft, etc via laws on a public that doesn't believe in these moralistic tenants?

:coocoo:

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
So the government is forcing their belief against murder, rape, theft, etc via laws on a public that doesn't believe in these moralistic tenants?

He's an anarchist. I've been having the exact same conversation with Tazz for the past few days. It's fun to mess with anarchists. Although I don't think this Gdjjr guy is as nuts as Tazz. I wish Tazz would come back and argue with us so we can all make fun of him. I'm going to send him a screenshot of this post when I get done typing it so he knows I'm making fun of him here. 🤣

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
He's an anarchist. I've been having the exact same conversation with Tazz for the past few days. It's fun to mess with anarchists. Although I don't think this Gdjjr guy is as nuts as Tazz. I wish Tazz would come back and argue with us so we can all make fun of him. I'm going to send him a screenshot of this post when I get done typing it so he knows I'm making fun of him here. 🤣
Tell him I said hi.

Gdjjr

Did I say that? No. Don't act like I'm stupid while making a stupid statement.
To start with the only belief gov't has is in its omnipotence. Secondly, murder, rape and theft are actual crimes- making a criminal because someone "might" do something is immoral as is murder, theft and rape- causing harm to another person or property is criminal- so what does that say about the moralistic? Can you say hypocrite? No matter how many laws there are there will be law breakers. The more laws the more breakers. It ain't rocket science- laws are supposed to punish criminals- instead they are mostly revenue generators and feel good BS- there are still law breakers, i.e., speeders, stop sign runners, red light runners, etc- making people who "break" those laws criminal serves no one but the coffers of the writers of the "we did something" set.
Why? Because those actions "might"- when in truth the law did.

Gdjjr

Anarchist? Close but no cigar- I believe in the rule of law, not the rule of man. I'm an advocate of the rights of the individual first and foremost. You know, that all men are created equal thingy- liberty and justice for all- land of the free stuff- You can call me any name you like, or compare me to anyone you choose- but it won't change any of the facts I've presented- what it does do is prove you can't defend your beliefs with someone who can defend their's- so, you resort to the pejorative and derogatory trying to be cute to get applause- but you can't defend your position or show me where mine is wrong- and there are some so intent on remaining stuck on stupid they put me on ignore- LOL - here's the deal- it's multi-faceted so try to keep up. I'll type really slow- knowledge isn't biased in it's origin and is supposed to evolve and can manifest itself in ways unimaginable- staying stuck (being close minded) disallows that- sowing seeds will bear fruit-

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Did I say that? No. Don't act like I'm stupid while making a stupid statement.
To start with the only belief gov't has is in its omnipotence. Secondly, murder, rape and theft are actual crimes- making a criminal because someone "might" do something is immoral as is murder, theft and rape- causing harm to another person or property is criminal- so what does that say about the moralistic? Can you say hypocrite? No matter how many laws there are there will be law breakers. The more laws the more breakers. It ain't rocket science- laws are supposed to punish criminals- instead they are mostly revenue generators and feel good BS- there are still law breakers, i.e., speeders, stop sign runners, red light runners, etc- making people who "break" those laws criminal serves no one but the coffers of the writers of the "we did something" set.
Why? Because those actions "might"- when in truth the law did.
There are still areas of society and commerce that require regulation - like it or not. These laws may seem unnecessary, however experience in the past with shady operators, negligent and untutored business people has shown areas that require regulation (laws) to protect the public.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
Anarchist? Close but no cigar- I believe in the rule of law, not the rule of man. I'm an advocate of the rights of the individual first and foremost. You know, that all men are created equal thingy- liberty and justice for all- land of the free stuff- You can call me any name you like, or compare me to anyone you choose- but it won't change any of the facts I've presented- what it does do is prove you can't defend your beliefs with someone who can defend their's- so, you resort to the pejorative and derogatory trying to be cute to get applause- but you can't defend your position or show me where mine is wrong- and there are some so intent on remaining stuck on stupid they put me on ignore- LOL - here's the deal- it's multi-faceted so try to keep up. I'll type really slow- knowledge isn't biased in it's origin and is supposed to evolve and can manifest itself in ways unimaginable- staying stuck (being close minded) disallows that- sowing seeds will bear fruit-
Blah blah blah,

You shouldn't take any of this stuff too seriously. Ironpony and I are basically just trolls half the time. 🤣

I can't really speak for Tazz's views either. He keeps telling me to read up about something called "voluntaryism" but I'd rather just troll him and get him all worked up because that's what trolls do. 😎

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
BTW, when people say you need to be open minded, this is what they want you to be. They just want you to swallow the crap they're about to spew out.

Toilet-Heads-Watching-TV.jpg

That cartoon says everything you need to know about the mainstream media too.

Gdjjr

There are still areas of society and commerce that require regulation - like it or not. These laws may seem unnecessary, however experience in the past with shady operators, negligent and untutored business people has shown areas that require regulation (laws) to protect the public.
You're not comparing apples to apples- regulating is not meant to restrict so another can succeed. Laws are meant to punish. Period. Who they punish for what is the point.

Gdjjr

Blah blah blah,

You shouldn't take any of this stuff too seriously. Ironpony and I are basically just trolls half the time. 🤣

I can't really speak for Tazz's views either. He keeps telling me to read up about something called "voluntaryism" but I'd rather just troll him and get him all worked up because that's what trolls do. 😎
Imagine that. Absolutely no legitimate response- from an admitted troll- not taking "this stuff" seriously is the why we are as divided as we are- I'd suggest, first and foremost, to stop telling others what to do. The longest journey begins with the first step. I should do what I want to do as long as no harm comes to another person, or property which is THE point.

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
When the average bond over the last decade for someone who is indicted by a grand jury for attempted first degree murder is 500k and the judge issued a 50k bond, because it’s backwoods county with the
Apparently, some people believe the crime of riding a motorcycle into Waco, TX to attend a political meeting deserves a $1M bail on a John Doe warrant.

Who is to define what "excessive" is? The judge who issues it, or his golfing buddy on the appeals court?
In Waco, it's the police department in conjunction with a crooked DA.

This document was written for the ages
It's about time you see that and stop trying to reinterpret and alter it.

BTW, when people say you need to be open minded, this is what they want you to be. They just want you to swallow the crap they're about to spew out.

View attachment 49838

That cartoon says everything you need to know about the mainstream media too.
I need that cartoon on my political page.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
You're not comparing apples to apples- regulating is not meant to restrict so another can succeed. Laws are meant to punish. Period. Who they punish for what is the point.
So you're saying you should be exempt from fulfilling your side of a contract because it might prevent you from success in your definition?