Popcorn Anyone??

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
For all your bullshit, we see how you really feel about the United States.

The Eighth Amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the United States Bill of Rights.[1] The phrases in this amendment originated in the English Bill of Rights of 1689. [Eighth Amendment] You want something definite? In 1791, $100 would have been a vast sum to most common people. Maybe they should have been that exact... $100, no adjustment for inflation.This document was written for the ages, and was not meant to provide a means to exact your revenge on the rest of society for whatever it is that you have against everyone else who lives in this country.

That's right. A judge. A person we appoint to be fair and impartial... certainly not someone like you who carries a perpetual chip on his shoulder.

Anger management... you need some.
You seem a bit more irrational and psychotic than I remember from when I was more active in politics. :coocoo:

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
You seem a bit more irrational and psychotic than I remember from when I was more active in politics. :coocoo:
TQL didn't pass on a pick up number. Makes me want to go postal on full automatic, ya know?!!!!

:mad-97:

:flame:

Last edited:

Gdjjr

I respect what you’re saying but I’ll stick with my opinions regarding meth; heroine and any variation there of.
So, you feel forcing your will on others is a legitimate action? You do know, I hope, that 2 wrongs don't make a right. Your opinion on dealing with things you don't like, whatever the label, is to use force, preferably by someone else (LEO's) is justified because somebody "might" do something- using force to inflict one's will is criminal, even by proxy. It's called an accessory to crime. Have you thought about that? If no other person or property is harmed there is no criminal action- laws are supposed to punish- they cannot prevent anything- they do in fact exacerbate any situation toward criminal action. This country has become a comply or die society- how moral is that?

Gdjjr

A History of Civil Asset Forfeiture in America: Pirates, Mob Bosses, and the War on Drugs

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
So, you feel forcing your will on others is a legitimate action? You do know, I hope, that 2 wrongs don't make a right. Your opinion on dealing with things you don't like, whatever the label, is to use force, preferably by someone else (LEO's) is justified because somebody "might" do something- using force to inflict one's will is criminal, even by proxy. It's called an accessory to crime. Have you thought about that? If no other person or property is harmed there is no criminal action- laws are supposed to punish- they cannot prevent anything- they do in fact exacerbate any situation toward criminal action. This country has become a comply or die society- how moral is that?
Nothing you say will change my mind or force me to argue this subject with you. Good day sir.

Gdjjr

Nothing you say will change my mind or force me to argue this subject with you. Good day sir.
Force you? LOL- so, you don't like being forced but you're willing to subject others to it- no argument necessary- you don't like or believe in freedom or liberty- you want things your way. Period. Everyone else can go fly a kite- quite magnanimous- have you ever considered politics for a career?

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
Force you? LOL- so, you don't like being forced but you're willing to subject others to it- no argument necessary- you don't like or believe in freedom or liberty- you want things your way. Period. Everyone else can go fly a kite- quite magnanimous- have you ever considered politics for a career?
So, your saying there’s no opinion worthy of having but your own. Talk about a hypocrite pot calling the kettle black. I am simply saying your efforts are wasted in convincing me that people should freely be allowed to use meth and heroine. But congrats! You have won the ironpony award. Welcome to my ignore list.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
So, your saying there’s no opinion worthy of having but your own. Talk about a hypocrite pot calling the kettle black. I am simply saying your efforts are wasted in convincing me that people should freely be allowed to use meth and heroine. But congrats! You have won the ironpony award. Welcome to my ignore list.
“Ironpony award”
:rolllaugh3:

BrandonCDLtrucker

The Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution states:

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

The first 10 amendments to the Constitution are known as the Bill of Rights. Access to reasonable bail is a right down here, although the courts and prosecutors certainly have a say. The police cannot just lock you up and forget about you, nor can the courts place you in unreasonable pretrial detention, since all citizens allegedly enjoy a presumption of innocence.
Dude people are denied bond all the time. Bond is not a right. If the judge feels he can let you out until trial then he can, but he can keep you locked up if he wants to.

Duck

Supporter
Force you? LOL- so, you don't like being forced but you're willing to subject others to it- no argument necessary- you don't like or believe in freedom or liberty- you want things your way. Period.
But did you have a good day yesterday? If so, then you did what he told you. Now you have a "machine" to rage against.

And I've had way too much coffee this morning. 🤣

For the record although I totally get where you're coming from, I agree with r3gulator3 on this one. I don't want to see this country burdened with ten times as many worthless junkies as we already have.

Last edited:

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Dude people are denied bond all the time. Bond is not a right. If the judge feels he can let you out until trial then he can, but he can keep you locked up if he wants to.
You should be denied participation in existential reality as defined by material reality in this universe

Gdjjr

Where exactly did I say that- twisting words with me ain't a good idea- I'm simple saying, and trying to be polite you don't mind forcing others (by proxy) to live the way you believe they should live- and that ain't my opinion it is what you're saying- I am trying to have a conversation and you claim I'm trying to force you to change your mind- I ain't- I'm giving you food for thought- and you're not forced to eat- that you ignore me speaks to your inability to defend your point- thanks for proving one of mine.

Gdjjr

But did you have a good day yesterday? If so, then you did what he told you. Now you have a "machine" to rage against.

And I've had way too much coffee this morning. 🤣

For the record although I totally get where you're coming from, I agree with r3gulator3 on this one. I don't want to see this country burdened with ten times as many worthless junkies as we already have.
If I wake up it's a good day- what's your point? I drink coffee all day long- you're not going to legislate behavior regardless of what anyone thinks about the result of a behavior- however, making them a criminal will add to the burden of society having to pay for it, because they "might" do something- that is immoral regardless of the intent.

Duck

Supporter
you're not going to legislate behavior regardless of
Actually we have this thing called a government, and they make these things called laws,.. Each state, county and city has its own little government too, and they do the same thing. It's really interesting, you should read about it sometime.