Popcorn Anyone??

Shreck

For the uninitiated among us, any of these phrases used with your SO will absolutely get you divorce papers in 24 hours!
Voice of experience?

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
Not on anyone I was legally entangled with. I used "bitch pill" on a bill collector once, and she disappeared, never to be heard from again!

Didn't hurt my feelings any...

:toothpick:
***** pill! Hahahahaha!!!! **** man, that’s too much hahahahaha!

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
You been checkin' th' fat chicks out then?
Some of them were skinny little effeminate boys to begin with so it didn't take much for the "doctors" make it look realistic enough you can't tell unless you can see an adams apple. They're not all obvious chop jobs like Michelle Obama.

Cbarnes04

Wow, my question is what does the receiver do with her truck then? Call a wrecker service to come out I'm assuming, but do they unload it first, send signed BOL to company? Either way, must be expensive for the company and driver... who probably won't be working for that company once she's released from jail. :rolllaugh:

SueAnn

Supporter
Wow, my question is what does the receiver do with her truck then? Call a wrecker service to come out I'm assuming, but do they unload it first, send signed BOL to company? Either way, must be expensive for the company and driver... who probably won't be working for that company once she's released from jail. :rolllaugh:
Not sure what happened to her truck. Another truck from our company went there the next day and parked in her spot. He didn't see the truck on the property anywhere.
Also she was loading, not unloading. She wanted the freight off so she could go.
I'm not sure how it works in the States but she assulted the dock guy, actually knocked him out cold, assulted a couple of the cops and there were 5 and tried to kick her way out of the cruiser. I'm not sure how long they would keep her on all those charges.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
I'm not sure how it works in the States but she assulted the dock guy, actually knocked him out cold, assulted a couple of the cops and there were 5 and tried to kick her way out of the cruiser. I'm not sure how long they would keep her on all those charges.
Probably just a few hours. We really don't lock up violent criminals any more. Unless their victim is black, gay, a terrorist or an illegal alien.

r3gulator3

Supporter
I do have to agree for the most part with @Duck the legal system is sadly skewed. A friend of mine was shot at a bar in Tennessee and the guy walked the next morning. Still a trial to come but the bond was only like 50k and he shot someone!! Federal quantity possession of meth, a 30 day stint in rehab for someone else I know but don’t associate with.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I do have to agree for the most part with @Duck the legal system is sadly skewed. A friend of mine was shot at a bar in Tennessee and the guy walked the next morning. Still a trial to come but the bond was only like 50k and he shot someone!! Federal quantity possession of meth, a 30 day stint in rehab for someone else I know but don’t associate with.
I take it you'd prefer they just felt walk the guy out to the nearest tree and lynch 'em then?

So the guy made bail... a right you have too.

r3gulator3

Supporter
I take it you'd prefer they just felt walk the guy out to the nearest tree and lynch 'em then?

So the guy made bail... a right you have too.
I’m not saying that either, don’t twist my words. But when you commit pre meditated attempted murder. Your bond should be higher than 50k that only requires 5k to get out.

I also feel harsher punishments should be handed out for dope as well. I don’t think everyone needs to die. I didn’t say I completely agree. I said for the most part. I absolutely agree she probably walked after a few hours, and after court she will likely serve some minor probation for a couple months or be required to attend an anger management class.

Our legal system is skewed. Don’t turn this into to some **** fest witch hunt because I don’t see eye to eye with your view of the justic system.