Popcorn Anyone??

SueAnn

Supporter
Yesterday, I had to pick up a load in Oak Creek, WI. I go into the shipping office and there's a female trucker in there yelling at the scared clerk behind the plastic partition to unload her trailer, she wasn't waiting any longer.
She walked onto the dock and started yelling, screaming and swearing at the dock guys. She punched one of them, he hit the cement and was out!
She walks back to her truck still verbally fighting with some of the dock guys.
They call the cops. They sent the smallest female cop they had to arrest this enormous woman who was out of control.
It took 5 cops to cuff her and get her in the car that she soon tried to break out of.
My turn at the counter, I said "Hi I'm Canadian and I apologize for her!" She got the joke and was laughing by the time I left.
Here's some pics....one of her truck, her under arrest and the cops at the car as she was trying to break out of. What a day!

55914265_439166536626027_661855804638363648_n.jpg56290917_439166579959356_7124950294198222848_n.jpg56222439_439166599959354_5987666451983499264_n.jpg

SueAnn

Supporter
So I looked up the company. It's one of those Russian outfits being run out of a strip mall.
Seriously? I meant too look them up but never got to it. She didn't have an accent but really had a temper.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Be interesting to hear the backstory on what her appointment time was, and what set her off.

Plenty of ****hole receivers and shippers that will screw with a driver and detain them for unreasonable times

SueAnn

Supporter
Be interesting to hear the backstory on what her appointment time was, and what set her off.

Plenty of ****hole receivers and shippers that will screw with a driver and detain them for unreasonable times
From what I understand she had been there about 1.5 hours. My trailer was preloaded and didn't have to wait. Another guy said she is always a problem when she goes there. Who knows.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
We shouldn't be laughing at her. She might be a nutcase with 40 cats, but if everyone got violent when detained at receivers, they'd get their act together. We have too much of the wrong kind of violence and not enough of the good kind.

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter

Even so, as I say s in another thread a while back. I don’t understand why refer drivers seem to be so wound up and confrontational. In my personal experience that’s the way it seems. Even my dad is more mellow since he retired from yanking an ice box.