Planning return

Vetteman761

Hi there, Iam from Louisville kentucky, and plan on getting into Driving again, iam 46 years old, got my cdl when i was 25 with mscarriers cdl school drove for them for a bit before my son had medical issues, then got back in with another company when he was better, but then the issues came back and quit again, that was in 2002, problem i have is like a idiot i did not get my physical back then after i stopped driving and lost my cdl, thought of going to roehl,kllm or what not, wanting a local gig so want to be out just enough to get exp again to obtain a job locally, was thinking I hate going to a school when iam still well versed in all things driving, anybody have any ideas on how I would get A truck to take test? Or does anyone know anybody in Louisville area that would like to make some monies for their time? Idk. Thinking mist companies want drivers from accredited school or experienced but I do have that albeit from 1999 lol. Any ideas appreciated

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Hi there, Iam from Louisville kentucky, and plan on getting into Driving again, iam 46 years old, got my cdl when i was 25 with mscarriers cdl school drove for them for a bit before my son had medical issues, then got back in with another company when he was better, but then the issues came back and quit again, that was in 2002, problem i have is like a idiot i did not get my physical back then after i stopped driving and lost my cdl, thought of going to roehl,kllm or what not, wanting a local gig so want to be out just enough to get exp again to obtain a job locally, was thinking I hate going to a school when iam still well versed in all things driving, anybody have any ideas on how I would get A truck to take test? Or does anyone know anybody in Louisville area that would like to make some monies for their time? Idk. Thinking mist companies want drivers from accredited school or experienced but I do have that albeit from 1999 lol. Any ideas appreciated
One thing about trucking is that it's always changing. Its changed a lot in the last 20 years. If you're not going the school route, I'd think you'd be well advised to find someone willing to hire you before getting your CDL back.