Personal attacks, vulgarity, and trolling (Final Warning)

Mike

Staff member
Thread starter #1
I’ve posted in a few threads in recent days regarding this, and just finished cleaning up yet another thread tonight.

Here’s the deal.

If you feel the need to take a topic to a personal level with another member, to the point it is going to turn into personal insults/attacks, take it private. Those who feel the need to continually engage this way on the forum will be banned.

If you have nothing of substance to add to a discussion, and merely posting to make jokes, or further stoke a flame war, stay out of the thread, or plan on being banned.

I’ve also cleaned up some pretty disgusting comments lately, and to be honest, not sure what compels some of you to post some of the things you do. Those of you who fall into this category, stop or expect to be banned.

In a nutshell, if your posts are regularly being deleted, take that as a hint, because the moderators and myself are not here to be babysitters.

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
Supporter
I’ve posted in a few threads in recent days regarding this, and just finished cleaning up yet another thread tonight.

Here’s the deal.

If you feel the need to take a topic to a personal level with another member, to the point it is going to turn into personal insults/attacks, take it private. Those who feel the need to continually engage this way on the forum will be banned.

If you have nothing of substance to add to a discussion, and merely posting to make jokes, or further stoke a flame war, stay out of the thread, or plan on being banned.
Challenge accepted!!!!
:laugh:

Attachments

quillcom

Are there any threads here that does not have some of the above?

I remember when I first came here I got jumped on pretty quick. It was like a free-for-all. Off-topic flaming cross-post, it was/is like I just walked into a bar during happy hour.

Good to see this though, I did not know this "forum rules/faq" section existed. At least not on this forum.

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
Supporter
Please explain why and how this piece of music is not acceptable as I just posted it also under music forum. I not here to cause any type of discomfort for anyone. I just happen to be a music lover.
No problem with the tune...
or with you posting it in the music thread.

That was just me....
not @(((ME))) [meaning you]...
just me...
being an ass.

As me old mum used to say...
Stay with your strong suit.
:wink:

:sneaky:

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
No problem with the tune...
or with you posting it in the music thread.

That was just me....
not @(((ME))) [meaning you]...
just me...
being an ass.

As me old mum used to say...
Stay with your strong suit.
:wink:

:sneaky:
Took yer snark out fer a walk didja?

:stirpot2: