Patriots win yet again

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I'm going to put it to you real simple my friend. At the risk of sounding loud..........

I WANTED THE PATS TO GET THEIR BUTTS WOOPED
I AM FREAKING TIRED OF WATCHING THE SAME TEAM
YEAR AFTER YEAR IN THE SUPERBOWL.

No offense to you. ok :)

Fageol

Old acid hauler but not too caustic
I'm going to put it to you real simple my friend. At the risk of sounding loud..........

I WANTED THE PATS TO GET THEIR BUTTS WOOPED
I AM FREAKING TIRED OF WATCHING THE SAME TEAM
YEAR AFTER YEAR IN THE SUPERBOWL.

No offense to you. ok :)
None taken.

Lots of folks in my family feel that way. I kind of favored the Pats for the simple reason that I grew up in the SF Bay Area. LA was and likely is a natural competitor with the SF Bay Area in most everything except technology and it's way beyond the SF Bay Area in terms of heavy industry. Since LA is more massive, in many ways it will always dominate. This rivalry extends to sports. Thus I'm obliged to hate LA and its teams. Further, I used to be a Raider fan in the heyday of the Raiders when the fans were a fun bunch and not the idiots we see and hear about.

It's more fun to watch dramatic teams like the Rams and Kansas City. But with the Pats it's almost like brains over brawn.

Midway through the game, I got to yakking about calcium and cell transport with my buddy's ex-wife who hangs with him when she's here in Anchorage -- she lives in Sonoma, CA. Jane does environmental chemistry for things like mineral deposits way before they become mines. She was of your mind; she wants variety at the top. Since she's making at least $3K per week plus expenses, maybe I should be adopting her positions on football and most other things. I haven't earned money like that since 2005. That conversation with Jane in the middle of the game is likely as good an indication as any regarding how much importance I ascribed to the outcome of the game.

Last edited:

Fageol

Old acid hauler but not too caustic
Lol. Yeah it was that boring wasn't it.
Not boring for me and maybe it or a high-scoring game was likely a tad boring for her as she had some dental work done and had some stitches in her mouth. Both she and I were looking at the game and BSing about bonds, notations, energy levels, spins, and stuff like that.

She knows that I know some of the politics of a world-class copper/gold deposit for which she has done most or all of the environmental chemistry. And if pay is a good indicator of knowledge, I know that she knows organic chemistry.

The same exchange would have gone on regardless of the score. It's likely that she humors me in that I rigged up an earthquake support for a grandfather clock that she loves but keeps at her ex's house. My buddy (the ex) hung onto and thus saved that clock during that 7.0 or 7.1 earthquake that we had on 11/30/18. Now it's secured to but easily removed from a corner of the dining room.

I suspect that fans in the nose-bleed section of the stands were bored as hell with the game. Seeing it on TV is far better than seeing it from way up in the stands.

quillcom

She knows that I know some of the politics of a world-class copper/gold deposit for which she has done most or all of the environmental chemistry. And if pay is a good indicator of knowledge, I know that she knows organic chemistry.
Speaking of all that chemco goblletygook, did you hear about the revamp of the elemental chart or something or the other?

I forget exactly what or where I heard it but I was just recently.

GAnthony

Anti-climatic life
Supporter
Alliance American football league watched a game last night wasn't too bad. It is kind of NFL jr.
oh, ok...sorta like Canadian Football......who watches that...and why....?????

just after the super bowl, i have had my fill of football.

'Murican football.......there is no other replacement or otherwise.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter

Lot's of people watch it including Americans. It is a faster moving game, the field is bigger than the NFL.
Plus the players in the CFL do not take a knee, they show respect! 👍

GAnthony

Anti-climatic life
Supporter
Lot's of people watch it including Americans. It is a faster moving game, the field is bigger than the NFL.
Plus the players in the CFL do not take a knee, they show respect! 👍
they do not "take a knee"..?

but do they still take PED's...??????

and give me a precise number of 'muricans that watch a bunch of canucksin footballl gear, running around, looking for a hockey puck....

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
they do not "take a knee"..?

but do they still take PED's...??????

and give me a precise number of 'muricans that watch a bunch of canucksin footballl gear, running around, looking for a hockey puck....
I am not even going to bother with this ****ing nonsense!
Come back when you have something intelligent to post.

GAnthony

Anti-climatic life
Supporter
I am not even going to bother with this ****ing nonsense!
Come back when you have something intelligent to post.
no, you said they do not take a knee..out of respect...for what, the canuckian flag..???

they have their problems up there as well with shootings, don't you give me no crap that they don't.

i asked questions, "give me an exact number of americans that watch that canuck crap. what does the networks up there have as stats on viewers..???

and

do they still take PED's...??

and are any of the players ever charged with spousal abuse or other crimes..????

just cuz it's canunkian football, does not mean the players are effing angels....

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
no, you said they do not take a knee..out of respect...for what, the canuckian flag..???

they have their problems up there as well with shootings, don't you give me no crap that they don't.

i asked questions, "give me an exact number of americans that watch that canuck crap. what does the networks up there have as stats on viewers..???

and

do they still take PED's...??

and are any of the players ever charged with spousal abuse or other crimes..????

just cuz it's canunkian football, does not mean the players are effing angels....
You are a ****ing Goof! :thefinger: The Canadian flag deserves as much respect as your American flag does!
And no they don't take a knee and as far as I know there are no wife beaters, murderers, peds in the league.

I did not start this. You are the one that just had to chirp-off about Canadian football, Completely unprovoked and for no reason at all other than to take your opportunity to **** on a Country you have never been to and know very little about and also a league and game that you know nothing about!

You don't see me on here trashing America do you? No. because I have some respect and have actually been there

GAnthony

Anti-climatic life
Supporter
You are a ****ing Goof! :thefinger: The Canadian flag deserves as much respect as your American flag does!
And no they don't take a knee and as far as I know there are no wife beaters, murderers, peds in the league.

I did not start this. You are the one that just had to chirp-off about Canadian football, Completely unprovoked and for no reason at all other than to take your opportunity to **** on a Country you have never been to and know very little about and also a league and game that you know nothing about!

You don't see me on here trashing America do you? No. because I have some respect and have actually been there
1), i HAVE BEEN to canucksville, several times either as a trucker, or as a tourist...

2) don;t give me no bullshit, that the canuckian footballers are effing angels..they must have thier fair share of thugs as well, i am sure. most likey, that crap is swept under the rug.

3) i am thinking , that "some" take drugs, they just ain't been caught yet.

4) i care NOT to know about canuckian football, as it ain't real, just a bunch of goofballs, running around on a field looking for a hockey puck.

5) i could care less who you trash or not..

6) :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
1), i HAVE BEEN to canucksville, several times either as a trucker, or as a tourist...

2) don;t give me no bullshit, that the canuckian footballers are effing angels..they must have thier fair share of thugs as well, i am sure. most likey, that crap is swept under the rug.

3) i am thinking , that "some" take drugs, they just ain't been caught yet.

4) i care NOT to know about canuckian football, as it ain't real, just a bunch of goofballs, running around on a field looking for a hockey puck.

5) i could care less who you trash or not..

6) :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Think what you want. Maybe do some research first so you can reply like you are semi informed.

Last edited:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
What's the population of Green Bay? :D
He would not know, too ****ing old and retarded to use Google.