Parts for cheap...

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
Supporter
Thread starter #1
I've been meaning to post about this place for a while but kept forgetting.
Stuff is somewhat hard to find but their parts are lower cost than anywhere I've seen.

Wheeler Fleet

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
How much are you normal saving?

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
Supporter
Thread starter #3
I've only ordered twice from them.
One thing was shock mounts on my spreader.
Not something most will carry.
$60 at Int'l with my super secret 'I'm leased to...' discount.
$25 at wheeler, shipped free & fast.

Some other stuff I haven't bought.
Like an AD 9 dryer.
It was higher than locally.

I just bought an OEM starter [37 MT] yesterday for around $275 [discounted] + $200 core so I have to go back.
Just looked and theirs is $205, free shipping and obviously no core.
I didn't check them because I didn't want to wait for the frigid temps to change it.

I don't have a shop.
:(
You can call home and ask my wife!
;)

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
Supporter
Thread starter #4
Stuff isn't easy to find on their site.
Sometimes a part number will pull it up which is how I found the shock mounts.

They are very helpful though.
I called them on the first order because I was dubious and asked how they could undercut OEM parts so deeply.
The woman I spoke to told me that they do everything from ordering in quantity to buying out failing businesses.

Ryder fleet is another buy it cheap site I use but they're not always better for finding stuff.
A lot of my difficulty though is probably hunting parts for trucks that are nearly 20 years old.
I don't imagine there is a huge demand compared to trucks 10 years and newer though many parts are the same.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
A lot of my difficulty though is probably hunting parts for trucks that are nearly 20 years old.
I don't imagine there is a huge demand compared to trucks 10 years and newer though many parts are the same.
:spit:

My local NAPA has parts for my 70 year old tractor. They just don't know it until I give them the part number.

Actually that was before they moved across town. Yesterday they didn't even have transmission fluid for Dodge/Chrysler. :(

But Walmart did. :confused:

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Tranny fluid changed spec's so it's not labelled like it used to be.....

I bought some for the fuel tanks the other day and it was labelled dexron III and type F
:eek:

How has the quality been? Been buying parts from trinity trailers for years but always looking for other options.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
US outlet for Xiangyang Imitation Manufacturing Inc?

dave350

I keep getting a 404 error. I Googled it instead. Hard to navigate on my phone but I’ll check it over the weekend. I got to get a few things going on mine this year.