Parole granted for driver in deadly 1981 Brink's heist

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
What if the sentencing is a little heavy handed?

She was the getaway driver. She killed nobody.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
She already has a job lined up helping other newly released felons Into the wilds of NYC.

GAnthony

Sudanese, pie eating, Canadian truck driver
Supporter
What if the sentencing is a little heavy handed?

She was the getaway driver. She killed nobody.
don't matter, if her sentencing was heavy handed, she was there, she was an accomplice......

age and accomplishments in prison mean nothing to me, not even if the person is dying of cancer or anything else, let them die in prison, doing thier sentence. all the apologies in the world to the families, does not bring back the dead, and to me, is just not acceptable to garner a lighter sentence.

she should have gotten the death penalty, being an accomplice.

Gdjjr

don't matter, if her sentencing was heavy handed, she was there, she was an accomplice......

age and accomplishments in prison mean nothing to me, not even if the person is dying of cancer or anything else, let them die in prison, doing thier sentence. all the apologies in the world to the families, does not bring back the dead, and to me, is just not acceptable to garner a lighter sentence.

she should have gotten the death penalty, being an accomplice.
Killing somebody doesn't do any of what you asked about.

GAnthony

Supporter
What about cases of mishandled investigations and DNA exonerations?
well, if the person (convict) was executed, give the family a $25.00 gift basket from Kroger.....

or a mile long CVS sales receipt.

most likely, the executed convict was guilty of something else, and got caught on the last one

Duck

Trump
Supporter
well, if the person (convict) was executed, give the family a $25.00 gift basket from Kroger.....

or a mile long CVS sales receipt.

most likely, the executed convict was guilty of something else, and got caught on the last one
I hope you're never picked for jury duty. 😳

GAnthony

Supporter
This is asinine and at this point it's looking like youre trolling.
uh...did you take a second or 2, to see who started this thread..???

if it's mine, and IT IS, i'll troll it if i wish.....

you're letting your mod duties get to your head again, like in the past.......and you either quit, or "got fired'....

GAnthony

Supporter
I hope you're never picked for jury duty. 😳
i actually was sent a letter 2 or 3 years ago(??) for jury duty. it was the letter they send you to inform you that you might be called. but i had a good excuse and got out of it.

Silverwolf

Ive been asked 4 times to do jury duty. I actually called back on the first one because it said I had no choice, and I didn't get paid for the work I was going to miss. The next step is a questionnaire , so I just answered all the questions like I was a racist maniac. They sent a letter saying I was not needed anymore. Worked all 4 times now. Never been asked since.

Gdjjr

well as you can see, i am pro-death penalty....my heart does not bleed for the criminals.
Your stance still doesn't do what you asked about. Let's recount:

all the apologies in the world to the families, does not bring back the dead,

Killing somebody does not bring back the dead it doesn't matter what stance you do or don't take.
Think man. Think = thought process = respond. Reaction is a learned action which requires no thought process. Use your head for something besides hold your ears apart. Words mean things.

GAnthony

Supporter
Your stance still doesn't do what you asked about. Let's recount:

all the apologies in the world to the families, does not bring back the dead,

Killing somebody does not bring back the dead it doesn't matter what stance you do or don't take.
Think man. Think = thought process = respond. Reaction is a learned action which requires no thought process. Use your head for something besides hold your ears apart. Words mean things.
my STANCE IS, do the full jail time, none of this bullshit for time off for good behavior, or getting religion behind bars.

my STANCE IS...i am pro death penalty...the woman should have gotten the death penalty as well as anyone else involved in that killing. but we have namby-pamby's out there (like you perhaps) that think it's useless to have such a harsh sentence..

GAnthony

Supporter
Here ya go GAnthony GAnthony

Tell us your opinion about this :D

Nonprofit Pays Bail For Man Who Attacked His Wife, Hours Later He Murders Her - Blue Lives Matter

After the murder, the group of idiots made a statement that their cause is more important than the life of the murder victim.

Yes they actually said bailing violent thugs out of jail is more important than the people they kill.
domestic violence is a big deal. there should have been no bail for him.

"The Bail Project Executive Director Robin Steinberg said the group was “deeply saddened” by Johnson’s murder, but said that they were in no way responsible for what had occurred."
they are 1000% responsible for her death. he was arrested for attacking her, did they realistically think he would not seek revenge???

(the article does not mention if he has had prior arrests, (of any kind) especially of violence/assaults, rapes, etc.)

i hope her family sues the crap outta that dumbass organization