OX (Overnight Express)

FlatBroke

I have been talking to these guys for a while now. They make it sound good, just wondering if anyone has some real life experience with them?

EDIT: Never mind they denied my application....it sounds fishy because I reported to them I had 2 W/C claims, and then they called me and asked me a bunch of question's about the W/C claims and then I got the denial today.
I called my lawyer, and he said he thought it was illegal to do this. He put me in touch with another lawyer who handles such cases, I am awaiting his phone call.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Anyone have experience with OX (Overnight Express)

I have been talking to these guys for a while now. They make it sound good, just wondering if anyone has some real life experience with them?

EDIT: Never mind they denied my application....it sounds fishy because I reported to them I had 2 W/C claims, and then they called me and asked me a bunch of question's about the W/C claims and then I got the denial today.
I called my lawyer, and he said he thought it was illegal to do this. He put me in touch with another lawyer who handles such cases, I am awaiting his phone call.
too bad i'm late for this thread, did you mean this company...?

Welcome to Overnite Express, Inc.

if so, they used to have a lease/purchase plan several years ago. although i do not fully remember everything, i think the OOIDA filed a lawsuit against them some time ago as well. had to do with the "independant operator" wording, pay, benefits, etc,etc.

FlatBroke

too bad i'm late for this thread, did you mean this company...?

Welcome to Overnite Express, Inc.

if so, they used to have a lease/purchase plan several years ago. although i do not fully remember everything, i think the OOIDA filed a lawsuit against them some time ago as well. had to do with the "independant operator" wording, pay, benefits, etc,etc.
Yea they are the ones....but never mind now..EEOC is looking into them now, because I was turned down for a previous work related injury.

wylie t

I WORKED FOR OVERNITE EXPRESS FOR ALMOST A YEAR, WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
FRED MASILLAR IS IN SAFTEY AND IS A PRICK,HE WILL FIRE YOUR BUTT FOR ANYTHING.

Latest posts