Motor Carrier Owner Operators- Looking for Feedback

smoov

Just keep in mind when going out on your own. Not only do you need to find customers, you need to find people who pay their bills. The trucking industry be it company or o/o is full of deadbeats,con artists and scammers its not an industry of angels. Its not easy servicing the trucking industry.

DYLAN_131

That's very true. That's also a hurdle I'm jumping over. I dont feel quite right asking for full payment up front, but I think requesting payment for the parts upfront would be good for two main reasons; shows serious intention to go through and 2) I wouldn't be out the parts cost.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
That's very true. That's also a hurdle I'm jumping over. I dont feel quite right asking for full payment up front, but I think requesting payment for the parts upfront would be good for two main reasons; shows serious intention to go through and 2) I wouldn't be out the parts cost.
Payment in full at the time of service is standard. You'll be taken advantage of otherwise.

DYLAN_131

Finally getting started up everyone. Thank you guys who gave feedback. For details on our services, or any questions, feel free to message me.

Drive safe and happy holidays

DYLAN_131

That wasn't a scolding, just a recommendation.
I think I'll take you up on that recommendation. What would be the most appropriate section in the classifieds to post something under? I only see three and none seem to me, to be a good location.