CensoredByNedFlanders3.jpg

CensoredByNedFlanders4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cerberus

In God We Trust
so nice. remember the women painted like that for the soccer season. swedan had it hands down or up that is. lol

Mike

Staff member
Some of the reasons we got busted by google. This will be deleted shortly.

2xR

******* Derelict *******
Supporter
Gosh darn it... I got here too late.

I suppose you're doing a search of all of Cerb's post as well. That should eliminate many of your problems with Scroogle...

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
Gosh darn it... I got here too late.

I suppose you're doing a search of all of Cerb's post as well. That should eliminate many of your problems with Scroogle...
Right when we thought the forum was cleaned up, Google sent a link to another post we'd missed that had something inappropriate in it. I didn't see what it was cuz Mike deleted it.

Mike was trying to find out if there's a way to simply do a mass-delete on ALL of Cerberus's posts since 80% of them are probably inappropriate. :rolllaugh:

There's an add-on currently running now, that converts any hot-linked photo (hosted on some other site but posted here with IMG code) to attachments so they'll show up in the admin control panel under the "attachment browser" so we can search them quickly.

That's been running for a few days.

Last night, Mike deleted ALL attachments from the beginning of the forum all the way up to April of this year.