Old school is back

We finally getting this ELD thing figured out. Got a co-driver logs now, scoot to the border and get “dropped off”. Gives me a fresh 14 to run

Keep it kicked to Canadian HOS gives me 13 hours drive time. Good enough for a roadside they don’t look that hard.

Dodging scales adds time it sucks no too ways about it. Necessary evil can’t waste time getting pulled around back

We got 900 miles to run today. Gotta kick this one off tomorrow morning. 24 hours to run 900 miles on a ELD. Best get steppin’ we on 19 holler we headed west in a hurry. We out

Mike

Staff member
We got 900 miles to run today. Gotta kick this one off tomorrow morning. 24 hours to run 900 miles on a ELD. Best get steppin’ we on 19 holler we headed west in a hurry. We out
That can be run easily, and with no rush at all. ;)

Duck

Quack
Supporter
That happened to me one time. I was westbound out of Texarkana and this Eastbound and down came on the radio and nothing was making any sense.:rolllaugh:
I was hoping he'd go the wrong way so we could laugh at him. :D

DFDCD684-2A67-4387-BE0E-682BB8D9DD6E.jpeg

Key up break 19 stepdeck goan put the hammer down stay right

Lookie there nice left lane open to walk the dog

Y’all be cool ‘bout to get back after it

That’s a flatbed.
Yes, but I’m pulling a stepdeck. Key up when you step out, tell everyone stay right, pull past then signal and move right. That’s what I was taught anyway. Wish more people had courtesy anymore

Found out today admin can unassign drive time
:yippee-1:

Now I just need admin logins....

:pickle:

Ok but serially. If I was trying to run a legal comic book, how do you assign those drive times to a mechanic? Is the invoice from the shop enough?

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
You might get away with an hour here and there, but that's about it. And yeah, it would look suspicious without forged invoices.

Down here, submitting fraudulent documents to the government can get you up to a felony rap depending on what the prosecutor thinks he can prove.

Latest posts