Now driver, this here ain't no bull****

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Dammit! I dropped a trailer off the fifth wheel first thing in the morning. Well ****, I really didn't need that!
Because of all the snow we got the trailer didn't pin right. I should have looked and I know better.:bonk:It wasn't the firs time and I am sure it won't be the last
Okay fine, I go hunting for a 2x4 drop the air put 2x4 on the frame rail, crank the dolley legs and repeat.

This is something I learned when I was new working for a crappy company and the landing gear would sink into the mud.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Dammit! I dropped a trailer off the fifth wheel first thing in the morning. Well ****, I really didn't need that!
Because of all the snow we got the trailer didn't pin right. I should have looked and I know better.:bonk:It wasn't the firs time and I am sure it won't be the last
Okay fine, I go hunting for a 2x4 drop the air put 2x4 on the frame rail, crank the dolley legs and repeat.

This is something I learned when I was new working for a crappy company and the landing gear would sink into the mud.
Fixin' that sucks so bad it'll convince you to check the fifth wheel pawl by lookin' pretty quick!

:thumbsup:

Don't ask me how I know this... :O_o: :whistling: :roflmao:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
A guy in the warehouse just got back from a trip overseas, with a stop in Amsterdam.
My shunting partner has also been to Amsterdam and they were talking about the hash bars/coffee shops and red light district.
I have never been to Amsterdam but could not help myself and said, Hey, you know why they don't call a Quarter pounder a Quarter pounder in Amsterdam?
No why?
Because of the metric system! :rolllaugh:

I am not sure if either one of them got the Pulp Fiction reference.
It made me laugh and that's all that matters.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
A guy in the warehouse just got back from a trip overseas, with a stop in Amsterdam.
My shunting partner has also been to Amsterdam and they were talking about the hash bars/coffee shops and red light district.
I have never been to Amsterdam but could not help myself and said, Hey, you know why they don't call a Quarter pounder a Quarter pounder in Amsterdam?
No why?
Because of the metric system! :rolllaugh:

I am not sure if either one of them got the Pulp Fiction reference.
It made me laugh and that's all that matters.
Royale w/ cheese!

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
The votes were counted at the plant and the union is in.
They had a meeting that lasted about 2 mins.
A big shot stood before the employees and said, " we are very disappointed! I can't answer any questions, contact the union" end meeting.
And just like that there was the great divide between the them and us mentality.

I am sure some management heads are going to roll over this! Some people are going to be fired for escalating things to the point a union had to be called in.
Heads will roll for not mitigating and doing damage control before it got to this point.

Duck

Supporter
The votes were counted at the plant and the union is in.
They had a meeting that lasted about 2 mins.
A big shot stood before the employees and said, " we are very disappointed! I can't answer any questions, contact the union" end meeting.
And just like that there was the great divide between the them and us mentality.

I am sure some management heads are going to roll over this! Some people are going to be fired for escalating things to the point a union had to be called in.
Heads will roll for not mitigating and doing damage control before it got to this point.
They should be able to fire all of the employees and hire replacements.

Duck

Supporter
Technically they can, and all the union employees can do about it is picket.
A few years ago someone was on here recruiting for a company called Huffmasters or something.
It's a temp agency that provides labor specifically for keeping companies afloat during strikes (so the idiot union pukes will have a job to come back to after their temper tantrum is over).
I was extremely interested but they said you have to ignore the strikers even if they throw stuff at you and you can't carry. You're completely defenseless.
F*** that.