Now driver, this here ain't no bull****

Electric Chicken

Supporter
I know where there's a dry van with the rounded nose, corrugated siding, dolly legs with wheels instead of pads, and those stone age two piece rims. No idea how old it is.
60s maybe.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
You've obviously never smelled a meat reefer after it's been turned off.
Only if it's got blood or something in it, and it's been warm out. If it was a 28° load of boxed meat, and no residue there isn't much odor.

Shoot a little Simple Green cleaner around inside. That'll kill any odor.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
**** just got real in the GTA! This is the second such incident like this.
This was on Hwy 50 just last summer. Keep your eyes on the left of the screen.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Today somebody pulled out a trailer loaded with scrap skids and some fell out of the back of the trailer near the dock.
Now I can see how some people might think it was me, because I was the one that pulled the trailer out of the dock with the scrap skids on it :D
To paraphrase Oliver North, "I have no recollection of that.".:thumbsup:;)

Big ole pile of skids out there. I rolled up the dock roll up door as one does with a roll up door. I says, Boys, We got some re-work to do here.:rolllaugh:

Last edited:

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
In the incident I saw, it took a bit of time for the driver to realize what had happened, react and get stopped. Looked about the same as the video.
sorry, i just find it difficult to "take a bit o'time" to realize why yer truck is slower, and all that noise as well.

musta been an interesting DVD he was watching

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
sorry, i just find it difficult to "take a bit o'time" to realize why yer truck is slower, and all that noise as well.

musta been an interesting DVD he was watching
Once that car gets in front of a truck with a hood, you can't see it. It becomes a WTF moment.

Besides, not everyone is perfect (asshole) like you.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Once that car gets in front of a truck with a hood, you can't see it. It becomes a WTF moment.

Besides, not everyone is perfect (asshole) like you.
yeah...i know......about perfection.......it's tough to be me........

except when i am baking the meatballs, like actually just minutes ago....i had a foil pan in the oven, didn't see it, now it's all brown from being cooked with nuffin in it....

it sucks, now i gotta clean 2 pans, rather than one...

oh well, Mr Perfect here..........in fact, that's the name of the meatballs (cooked perfect)......had a bad moment..