Now driver, this here ain't no bull****

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
As the facts come out, 7 shooters with semi-automatic hand guns lay down over 100 rounds.
The targets were a group recording a rap video.
For the uninitiated... Rap videos with threats or claiming retaliation is often done through rap videos and uploaded to Youtube.

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
As the facts come out, 7 shooters with semi-automatic hand guns lay down over 100 rounds.
For the uninitiated... Rap videos with threats or claiming retaliation is often done through rap videos and uploaded to Youtube.

So wait. Some guy was making a video talking **** and some other group tried to mow them down?

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
So wait. Some guy was making a video talking **** and some other group tried to mow them down?
Ok, Toronto is officially gangster.
OK so why is this news? That kind of thing happens every few days in Chicago.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Tired as a mother****er today.
R.J. you sleep at home at night in your own bed with no idling trucks around what are you *****ing about?
Crackheads! Do your crack or whatever just, what is with all the fighting?

Anyway, Tired as a mother****er today and just before I go home some reefer guy asks me if his reefer is in Fahrenheit or Celsius?

I dunno, it's your reefer :dunno: :thefinger:

Hey Brampton, maybe you should be driving for UBER ride share if you don't know how to work your equipment:thefinger:

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
R.J. you sleep at home at night in your own bed with no idling trucks around what are you *****ing about?

Anyway, Tired as a mother****er today and just before I go home some reefer guy asks me if his reefer is in Fahrenheit or Celsius?

Hey Brampton, maybe you should be driving for UBER ride share if you don't know how to work your equipment:thefinger:
Solution to your crackheads...stop living in places with ****ing crackheads!

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter

Had some non-Brampton Cannukian reefer driver ask me in New Joisey if they meant precool the reefer to -10° Fahrenheit or Celsius?

:confused-96:

Fahrenheit, dude! You be in 'Murica!

:usflag:

He wasn't pleased. Sumthin' about -10 C ain't even close to -10 F.

:mad-97:

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
@Tazz said to show you this:

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
@Tazz said to show you this:

Tell @Tazz to come over here and do his own dirty work. :mad-97:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
As many of you now know Justin has been caught doing racism.
Some pretty funny **** has come out on American late night talk shows :rolllaugh: Seriously funny ****:thumbsup:

Justin is a Liberal, In America I think they are called Democrats.
They tend to try to disguise just how Racist they are by operating under the guise of helping minorities when in fact for centuries they have been holding minorities down. The Old White mans club.
Personally the black/Brown face is offensive, But not as offensive as what Justin has done to the office/Position of Prime Minister and how he has embarrassed the entire country on the world stage!:redface: