Now driver, this here ain't no bull****

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Your mom is in the slums too?
No she lives in a very nice place in a quiet area.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
This was entertaining.
The only guy in the yard blocking the flow in the yard is directing all the other trucks on where they should park because he is waiting to get into a door.

This is the type of loud mouthed guy you would encounter at a truck stop lunch counter.
I only have like an hour left in my shift and not terribly busy, so I sit back and watch this all unfold.
There is a construction company in the back that most do not notice and most of the time these dump truck drivers are in a bad mood and have no time for van drivers.

Like I say super trucker is out there literally telling every one where to go and then the dump truck shows up. Pissed off, he lays on the air horn and tears this super trucker a new asshole!
Super trucker got fed some humble pie as he walked back to his truck to move it as everyone looked on, As HE was INFACT the one causing the entire cluster**** while acting like a know it all!
:rolllaugh:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Get up in that woman's basement, bruh!

(Mostly so we can crack jokes)
I had to stay at her place for like ten days when my place was being redecorated. I almost wanted to move back.
Better food, better cable, better neighbors, Better everything!:thumbsup:
I just can't be one of those "guys" still living with their Mamma.

Last edited:

Gdjjr

I had to stay at her place for like ten days when my place was being redecorated. I almost wanted to move back.
Better food, better cable, better neighbors, Better everything!:thumbsup:
I just can't be on of those "guys" still living with their Mamma.
I've never understood why living with your mom is a problem. If I could, I would, but she's been gone a long time (35 years) and prior to that I was married and she lived in a different town than I did so that wouldn't work. I enjoyed my Mother's company, her sweet demeanor and infectious laugh, not to mention her cooking!

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
I've never understood why living with your mom is a problem. If I could, I would, but she's been gone a long time (35 years) and prior to that I was married and she lived in a different town than I did so that wouldn't work. I enjoyed my Mother's company, her sweet demeanor and infectious laugh, not to mention her cooking!
Yah there's a stigma against being 30+ and living with mom. Especially when it comes to dating.

Ironically though in Europe it's common and among the royalty/nobility they never leave. 😏

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
They held the annual BBQ at the plant today. Unfortunately it rained but that did not stop us/them. They improvised and made it happen:thumbsup:

Hell, Canadians and the hardiest Americans up north will grill even when it is snowing 👍