Now driver, this here ain't no bull****

AK7

Dude me ****ing too. I guess I happened into the “Cheers” of Mauston, Wisconsin and due this guy bought a round that guy bought a round and the bar tender gave me free shots and here I am...hammered.
Andjeros. ???

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
You get a D minus
Kinda reminds me of that Leave It 2 Beaver when Eddy and Lumpy turned Beavers D- into a B- ..

Then Ward and June thought beaver forged it himself was gonna lay down the law

Wally went over by Eddy haskulls and was gonna open a 6-pack of whoop ass

Eddy Haskell called Ward and June on the phone and "Apoligized"

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I was in Menards last week and there was an elevator music version of Africa playing on the PA system and I started laughing because it was funny.

Someone actually took a lame-ass song and made it even more lame. 😂
That's a true story right there! The song Africa never needed to be made even once! But they re-made it? :dunno: It sucked the first time and sucked the second time! But what can you expect from a wedding band like Weezer?

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
My co-shunter is going to be off tomorrow despite my protests.
I told him he could not have the day off because I need him here.
I told him he could not have the day off because, without him I have too many drivers off that day.:rolllaugh:

Anyway they will be sending down some LTL driver that only cranks landing gear twice a day. instead of 66 times a day.

Most of the LTL guys they send down are dog ****ers even doing LTL.
That's all I have to say about that!
Lieutenant Dan, Ice creeeaam.

Hillbilly Canuck

My co-shunter is going to be off tomorrow despite my protests.
I told him he could not have the day off because I need him here.
I told him he could not have the day off because, without him I have too many drivers off that day.:rolllaugh:

Anyway they will be sending down some LTL driver that only cranks landing gear twice a day. instead of 66 times a day.

Most of the LTL guys they send down are dog ****ers even doing LTL.
That's all I have to say about that!
Lieutenant Dan, Ice creeeaam.
Tomorrow I may get to hear from this clown running the site I was at today how I'm a dog ****er because I'm not stupid enough to head back to Guelph from London area to "preload" when it's 3pm I have 4 hrs on the clock the "dirt" is sticky and it just took me almost three hours one way because.....well....401. If he wants to be ignorant I can too. I know the way home.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Tomorrow I may get to hear from this clown running the site I was at today how I'm a dog ****er because I'm not stupid enough to head back to Guelph from London area to "preload" when it's 3pm I have 4 hrs on the clock the "dirt" is sticky and it just took me almost three hours one way because.....well....401. If he wants to be ignorant I can too. I know the way home.
Tell us how you really feel there driver!

:rolllaugh:

Duck

My other car is a POS too
Supporter
That's a true story right there! The song Africa never needed to be made even once! But they re-made it? :dunno: It sucked the first time and sucked the second time! But what can you expect from a wedding band like Weezer?
One of these two is OK but I forgot which one. But for all I know they probably ripped those off from other artists too. 🙄