Now driver, this here ain't no bull****

Gdjjr

Former Texas Governor Rick Perry was accosted one morning on a jog by a coyote- Ruger took advantage and voila!

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
So you're saying that half dozen or so canines that had surrounded my dog were just dogs that look exactly like coyotes?

Well I bet their owner "pet parent" was upset that only half of them came home that night.

:rolllaugh:
I ain't sayin' nuthin', 'cept yer opthalmologist called and said yer due fer another upgrade on yer trifocals Gramps.

:tongueout:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Working down at the plant this week and today my partner is off. So they send a semi-retired guy down. He did well, he's a hard worker.
Still it is not the same.

My partner and I can work together and not get in each others way and not even say a word.

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
Working down at the plant this week and today my partner is off. So they send a semi-retired guy down. He did well, he's a hard worker.
Still it is not the same.

My partner and I can work together and not get in each others way and not even say a word.
It’s always good to find a “partner” that you can telepathically communicate with.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Chillen, yesterday just taking in some Netflix, About Mars and Jupiter and then I got to Black holes. I am not even going to pretend to understand black holes.
I was following it to a point and then, I was lost.

Fascinating **** though!

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
It's official! I am permanently back at the plant.:yahoo:
It has been a long road but, I realize the plant is where I want to be.
This whole LTL and dispatcher thing is just not for me. I like a definite start and finish time and calling my own shots.

It took a lot of fighting on my behalf by supervisors from many departments at the plant and from the shot callers at the plant to make this happen. :bowdown:

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
It's official! I am permanently back at the plant.:yahoo:
It has been a long road but, I realize the plant is where I want to be.
This whole LTL and dispatcher thing is just not for me. I like a definite start and finish time and calling my own shots.

It took a lot of fighting on my behalf by supervisors from many departments at the plant and from the shot callers at the plant to make this happen. :bowdown:
Glad to hear!

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
it's never payed to be merciful.

I was going to back next to buddy when I noticed he was loaded and ready to pull out and leave.
I backed all the way up to let him out so it would be easy for him to get out and for me to get in. Brampton trucker decides to close his doors right there and dick around.

Well, **** you buddy! I had, had enough I backed in and let him struggle to get out with me next to him.
After he got out I saw him further up in the yard parked. Now he could have done that whole circle jerk and door closing thing where he parked further up the yard.

Yup! that is all I have to ***** about and I had to dig deep to find something to complain about. So, life is pretty good right about now. 👍 :cool::p

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
it's never payed to be merciful.

I was going to back next to buddy when I noticed he was loaded and ready to pull out and leave.
I backed all the way up to let him out so it would be easy for him to get out and for me to get in. Brampton trucker decides to close his doors right there and dick around.

Well, **** you buddy! I had, had enough I backed in and let him struggle to get out with me next to him.
After he got out I saw him further up in the yard parked. Now he could have done that whole circle jerk and door closing thing where he parked further up the yard.

Yup! that is all I have to ***** about and I had to dig deep to find something to complain about. So, life is pretty good right about now. 👍 :cool::p
Ever stop while backing into a dock and have the truck beside you simultaneously start pulling out, and you think you're still moving and press harder on the brakes?

I thought that was what you were going to say happened but you didn't. So I'm a little bit disappointed.

Canadian protester.jpg

nan

Supporter
Ever stop while backing into a dock and have the truck beside you simultaneously start pulling out, and you think you're still moving and press harder on the brakes?

I thought that was what you were going to say happened but you didn't. So I'm a little bit disappointed.

View attachment 51182
I've done that. Lol.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter

View attachment 51182
Actually that did happen today. I had just got parked in the dock and buddy starts pulling out.
Oh ****! Mash on the brakes . Damn, I thought I was having a stroke.:scared:

Latest posts