Now driver, this here ain't no bull****

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
He left because of some BS that went down back in May man, I miss him hangin around too.
he'll be back...they always threaten to stay away....but they always come back.......

take N nan for instance, he PM'd me months ago, saying that he was leaving.....a few days later...it was like when a guy joins the the hair club for men, he was back..!

although, he's still short, and i am still bald...

then he thought he knew how old i was.....and he stopped me from PM'ing him... guess he doesn't want to converse with an older person......damned bastoidavitch.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Me too. He was always really nice to me and helped me a lot.
If anyone knows him, can you talk him into coming back??? Please?? :(
I'm friends with him on Facebook but I'm banned for 17 more days for dissenting from the forced viewpoints. So I can't use messenger.

I think Injun Injun & Blood Blood can contact him though.

SueAnn

Supporter
I'm friends with him on Facebook but I'm banned for 17 more days for dissenting from the forced viewpoints. So I can't use messenger.

I think Injun Injun & Blood Blood can contact him though.
That would be great if someone could talk to him. There's a lot of people on here that miss him and would really like him to come back.
I'm sorry but I find it funny that you got yourself in trouble on Facebook. Sounds like something you might do. If you want to be friends on FB, send me a message and I'll send you the link.

Duck

Supporter
That would be great if someone could talk to him. There's a lot of people on here that miss him and would really like him to come back.
I'm sorry but I find it funny that you got yourself in trouble on Facebook. Sounds like something you might do. If you want to be friends on FB, send me a message and I'll send you the link.
I'm going to delete my Facebook account as soon as it'll let me.

Duck

Supporter
I deleted mine permanently it was quite easy once you answer the questions 30 days later it’s gone.
Problem is I'm banned and can't use messenger to establish alternate means of communication with a couple of relatives and old friends. So I gotta wait out the ban, do that, then delete it.

SueAnn

Supporter
I'm going to delete my Facebook account as soon as it'll let me.
The only reason I have one is to keep a few close friends up to date where I am and what I'm doing. A lot of funny stuff happens.

Hillbilly Canuck

Same here. Facebook is pretty stupid and so are most of the people on it. If not for so much family a half country or more away and a few pages that are actually useful knowing where the MTO slime are working I wouldn't bother with it.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I was on here the other day to lend some support to a friend. I saw some of the posts on here and all the love i have been shown by friends.
I shouldn't have let one dick-wallet rattle my cage. I miss you guys and gals.
There are some things you can post here and drivers get it, where others don't.
busy week this week but,
-I'll be back.