Now driver, this here ain't no bull****

Hillbilly Canuck

Basic geography? He said he was almost to Oklahoma. Naturally one would assume he would be driving from Oklahoma to Georgia where Savannah is located. No mention of a detour to Texas initially. Well if you start in Oklahoma and finish in Savannah Georgia, you're gonna hafta pass Atlanta in some form or fashion.

So yah nice try at the jab.
Your panties are all ruffled so.....

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Basic geography? He said he was almost to Oklahoma. Naturally one would assume he would be driving from Oklahoma to Georgia where Savannah is located. No mention of a detour to Texas initially. Well if you start in Oklahoma and finish in Savannah Georgia, you're gonna hafta pass Atlanta in some form or fashion.

So yah nice try at the jab.
You don't need to go anywhere near Atlanta, and if you'd had a clue, you wouldn't want to go through there either.

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
I loaded outta Brunswick couple years ago. Really nice place
Yeah when I was stationed in the Savannah area in the army we used to go down to Brunswick to the beach and eat at a couple local joints. Nice place. Also used to go to St Mary’s and then further down to fernandina beach or Daytona beach in florida

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Yeah when I was stationed in the Savannah area in the army we used to go down to Brunswick to the beach and eat at a couple local joints. Nice place. Also used to go to St Mary’s and then further down to fernandina beach or Daytona beach in florida
Dispatch gave me two wrong addresses down there. One was across the bridge by the airport, in a not truck friendly area. The second one went to a dead end road, also in a not truck friendly area

****ing dispatchers

Hillbilly Canuck

Dispatch gave me two wrong addresses down there. One was across the bridge by the airport, in a not truck friendly area. The second one went to a dead end road, also in a not truck friendly area

****ing dispatchers
I had one try to send me to a house in the middle of Saskatoon to pick up a crane boom and I called bullshit before I even rolled out of Alberta. Street view is your friend.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I had one try to send me to a house in the middle of Saskatoon to pick up a crane boom and I called bullshit before I even rolled out of Alberta. Street view is your friend.
I think I still had a flip phone then. I’ve only started carrying a smart phone and laptop in the last couple years

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
It looks like I a down at the plant for next week. I am cool with that. 👍 I would like to get back down there permanently again. Yeah I know I *****ed and complained but it is the devil I know. I still reserve my rights to ***** and complain going forward.:p:thumbsup: