Now driver, this here ain't no bull****

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Wow. Did I ever pick the right week to go on vacation. Wicked snow storm happening right here, right now.
It's a friggen **** show out there right now. I ran out to get some spring rolls and damned near turned back before I got out of the drive way.
After this moves in a deep freeze so, yeah, good week to stay home! 👍
Hhhoooollllleeeee **** brother you ain’t kidding.

I started in Mississauga today by Winston Churchill and 401. Then down to near Dixie and QEW. Into Toronto to the church. Back to Mississauga to the cemetery. Up to a reception hall. Back to Dixie n QEW. Then almost 3 1/2 hours to make it to the yard from there. Which SHOULD take a little over an hour.

I’ve been driving in this **** since 8 am:cautious:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Hhhoooollllleeeee **** brother you ain’t kidding.

I started in Mississauga today by Winston Churchill and 401. Then down to near Dixie and QEW. Into Toronto to the church. Back to Mississauga to the cemetery. Up to a reception hall. Back to Dixie n QEW. Then almost 3 1/2 hours to make it to the yard from there. Which SHOULD take a little over an hour.

I’ve been driving in this **** since 8 am:cautious:
Yup It is wicked out there. I figured it would be a 2 hour ride to Bolton that takes 30 mins on a good day.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Wow. Did I ever pick the right week to go on vacation. Wicked snow storm happening right here, right now.
It's a friggen **** show out there right now. I ran out to get some spring rolls and damned near turned back before I got out of the drive way.
After this moves in a deep freeze so, yeah, good week to stay home! 👍
I'm going to Tejas... F that Arctic Vortex bullcrap!

nan

Supporter
I have trucker stuff to do along the way, but I’ll be in Savannah to see my kids this weekend. Almost to Oklahoma at the moment.
You didn't answer the question.

nan

Supporter
More important than dc's inability to grasp basic geography......what app is that?
Basic geography? He said he was almost to Oklahoma. Naturally one would assume he would be driving from Oklahoma to Georgia where Savannah is located. No mention of a detour to Texas initially. Well if you start in Oklahoma and finish in Savannah Georgia, you're gonna hafta pass Atlanta in some form or fashion.

So yah nice try at the jab.