Now driver, this here ain't no bull****

dchawk81

Supporter
Wow man, I was perusing the auto trader online today. These people are asking 10 grand for a Ranger that sold for 10 grand 8 years ago but now it has 200,000 kilometers on it? I think these people are doing a marijuana when they post.
Asking ain't getting.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I ran into a driver that I know down at the plant today. He asked me if I like it better at the terminal?
I said no too much Bullshit!
He asked if I liked it better at the plant?
I said, No! too much bullshit!
:rolllaugh:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I arrive early to the shipper that usually has a full load of this and that real odd and ends, Tall **** and long ****.
Buddy the shipper pops off with some smart ass comment about being early that I did not appreciate but, I am a pro, I let it go.
Tiny yard and I got my trailer square in the door and the truck jacked at the perfect 90 degree angle so others can get around me, Because i got it like that.👍
Oh hey, can you move one door over?
Of course I can :foreheadslap: They must really like R.J. form Toronto, They had me autograph 22 BOLs;):D

dchawk81

Supporter
I arrive early to the shipper that usually has a full load of this and that real odd and ends, Tall ** and long **.
Buddy the shipper pops off with some smart ass comment about being early that I did not appreciate but, I am a pro, I let it go.
Tiny yard and I got my trailer square in the door and the truck jacked at the perfect 90 degree angle so others can get around me, Because i got it like that.👍
Oh hey, can you move one door over?
Of course I can :foreheadslap: They must really like R.J. form Toronto, They had me autograph 22 BOLs;):D
That signature will be worth something some day.

Today is not that day.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I do believe I am now a Rhodes scholar. I went to Princeton!
That's right I went to Princeton today, Princeton, On.

I honestly don't know why they send me on these drives through the country. What in the **** does R.J from Toronto know about the country and Podunk towns? NOTHING!
The country makes no sense and I don't know how to act. Like does this washboard goat trail also double as a road? oh here comes another truck so it must be ok. :dunno:

Hillbilly Canuck

I do believe I am now a Rhodes scholar. I went to Princeton!
That's right I went to Princeton today, Princeton, On.

I honestly don't know why they send me on these drives through the country. What in the **** does R.J from Toronto know about the country and Podunk towns? NOTHING!
The country makes no sense and I don't know how to act. Like does this washboard goat trail also double as a road? oh here comes another truck so it must be ok. :dunno:
I'm the exact opposite. I love two laning it figuring out sketchy back roads I haven't put a big truck on before getting away from Ramdeep Sanjeep Ballsdeep and the gang on the 4 oh whatever. You should see where they locate some of these salt sheds I deliver to. Every new address a bona fide adventure.

Wanna send me downtown Toronto Hamilton Mississauga or some such shytehole though? You can drive that truck straight up.....well......you know.

Mike

Staff member
the shipper pops off with some smart ass comment about being early
Had this happen to me Monday. I arrived at the receiving office at 0648, receiver was upset because I wasn't scheduled until 0700. 12 minutes, LOL. I started to say something smartass back, but it was my birthday, and I wanted to be back home before lunchtime.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I'm the exact opposite. I love two laning it figuring out sketchy back roads I haven't put a big truck on before getting away from Ramdeep Sanjeep Ballsdeep and the gang on the 4 oh whatever. You should see where they locate some of these salt sheds I deliver to. Every new address a bona fide adventure.

Wanna send me downtown Toronto Hamilton Mississauga or some such shytehole though? You can drive that truck straight up.....well......you know.
I have delivered to too many Bubba's farms. Yeah, yur gonna wanna back in from the road and a 1/4 mile up the drahvway and we don't have no dock so your gonna need ta pump truck the skids ta tha back uv tha trayler. :foreheadslap:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Had this happen to me Monday. I arrived at the receiving office at 0648, receiver was upset because I wasn't scheduled until 0700. 12 minutes, LOL. I started to say something smartass back, but it was my birthday, and I wanted to be back home before lunchtime.
Happy Birthday Mike Mike 👍

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Driving home tonight and it is like 6 degrees F with the wind chill and this dude is on a motorcycle doing 50 MPH you do the math, because I can't do math but seems pretty ****ing cold!
I was like, Right on! this dude is hard core or he must have had some place he needed to be most ricky tick and no car.
Full helmet and I noticed his visor was completely fogged up :coocoo:
Must have been some good piece of ass to go through all of that👍

dchawk81

Supporter
Driving home tonight and it is like 6 degrees F with the wind chill and this dude is on a motorcycle doing 50 MPH you do the math, because I can't do math but seems pretty ****ing cold!
I was like, Right on! this dude is hard core or he must have had some place he needed to be most ricky tick and no car.
I did the math in my head real quick. That's like -457°F wind chill.

Hillbilly Canuck

You sure you weren't in the military? I use most ricky tick almost every day.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Been three, done did that. I commuted 12 miles to work and back the entire winter of '98/99 on my 750. No windshield on that thing either.

They say rain-x keeps it from fogging up but that's a crock of ****. The only thing that works is to keep the face shield open a little at the bottom, and exhaling through your mouth, directing it downward out the bottom so all the moisture condenses and freezes on your chin instead.

gearjammer

jammer
Staff member
Supporter
in high school my car broke down and I had to use my motorcycle to see my girlfriend it was so cold that I would actually grab hold of the exhaust pipes to thaw out my hands, that what love and lust does too you

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
You sure you weren't in the military? I use most ricky tick almost every day.
Nah, It was my first time using most riky tick and I was a bit nervous that I could not pull it off I hope i didn't **** up. :D
Actually a friend in high school used to say most ricky tick all the time but, he got it from Full metal jacket like I did.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Nah, It was my first time using most riky tick and I was a bit nervous that I could not pull it off I hope i didn't **** up. :D
Actually a friend in high school used to say most ricky tick all the time but, he got it from Full metal jacket like I did.
Part of the local slang GIs pick up...