Now driver, this here ain't no bull****

SueAnn

It is truly amazing how ignorant some shipping and receiving personal can be! Common courtesy would be to acknowledge your presence and simply say, we will be with you in a minute, but to completely ignore a person is just ignorant.

Hello?:wave: I am wearing this ridiculous ****ing reflective vest as per your requirements an you still can't ****ing see me?:stare1:
I do in fact need to wear this reflective vest because...Your situational awareness sucks!
That happened to me about a month ago. They had left a walkie on the desk where I was waiting, so I picked it up and yelled "crazy female truck driver here with a delivery. Better come get it before I go postal on your ***.
Within seconds, 4-5 guys came to unload me! :rolllaugh:

dchawk81

That happened to me about a month ago. They had left a walkie on the desk where I was waiting, so I picked it up and yelled "crazy female truck driver here with a delivery. Better come get it before I go postal on your ***.
Within seconds, 4-5 guys came to unload me! :rolllaugh:
Honestly they started running when you said female.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I went to do a pick-up today and buddy must have taken me for an OTR driver or someone that gives a **** about their problems.
I walked in and told the guy I was here to pick up for so and so.
He says to me, You are late, we are closed.
I said okay, see ya, and walked toward the door :wave: Bye!
He changed his tune and said go see the guy in the office we will load you.

Ya see junior, I go home EVERY night regardless of your shipper/receiver bullshit!:thefinger:

BigRedFromTexas

I went to do a pick-up today and buddy must have taken me for an OTR driver or someone that gives a **** about their problems.
I walked in and told the guy I was here to pick up for so and so.
He says to me, You are late, we are closed.
I said okay, see ya, and walked toward the door :wave: Bye!
He changed his tune and said go see the guy in the office we will load you.

Ya see junior, I go home EVERY night regardless of your shipper/receiver bullshit!:thefinger:
Next time you see him again.

pepe from movie.jpg

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Revisiting Breaking Bad. Sure enough I have seen it already but, I kinda rushed through it to get to the end.
I am taking it slower this time.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
LOL, I delivered to a Government pot place.
Security there is tight as one would imagine. a non descript building with no name on it.
I was all like, so, like, any samples bro? :dunno::confused-96:
They said they don't even get samples.:(
Like OMG Bro, Like what is even the point of like, working here if there are no samples bro?
Yeah, I know right.:cool:

Last edited:

Skateboard puller

Hozer Witta Hood
Security there is tight as one would imagine. a non descript building with no name on it.
Like OMG Bro, Like what is even the point of like, working here if there are no samples bro?
I delivered to one too, maybe up by Alliston? I don’t remember now. Just like you said, high security, nondescript building with no name on it.

Wierd place :coocoo:

dchawk81

Yeah I mean at least an employee discount.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Gubbermint pot???

:eek-64:

Probably have ta smoke a whole lid just ta get a low-grade buzz, aka a headache... with th' gubbermint involved 'n all.

:frown:
Government pot does have it's problems. Private pot shops will start legally operating in April even though there are some illegal shops operating now.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I borrowed my moms car while mine is in the shop. Buick, pretty sweet!:thumbsup:
Today I noticed a soft tire and went to the gas station to fill it. Well, the first stations air was not working so I proceeded to the next station.
Buddy was already using the air and I was just waiting for him to finish so I could fill my tire.
Buddy says to me, what are you doing?
Nothing, I am just waiting for my turn. I pointed to my flat tire. Buddy says well, that ain't my fault stop looking at me.
I never said it was your fault, I am just waiting my turn and what in the **** is your problem anyway?
It quickly went south after that. Him chirping, I am like whatever man, I am leaving.:wave:
The chirping gets worse once I am in the car. I thought about getting out and handling this. My gut said just keep it moving. ( one of my fallen brothers always said go with your gut:bowdown:)
I was not worried about what would happen to me. I was worried about what would happen to him and THEN what would happen to me.
He was a ****ing old man. What would be the upside to whooping his ass? If I win I look bad and in the off chance I lose, I still look bad.

So, yeah, I finally got air at the 3rd gas station I stopped at, So much for getting off work early to get home early:foreheadslap: