North Dakota company leaves drivers stranded, out of work after insurance lapses

Maria

Diet Coke
Staff member
Thread starter #1
Some drivers were stranded on the road and others left without work for up to two weeks and counting after a North Dakota carrier canceled its insurance.
On Monday morning, Fargo Cargo of Fargo, N.D., lost its FMCSA operating authority after the company’s insurance lapsed. What led the company to cancel its insurance is speculation at this point.

Although problems likely began sooner at Fargo Cargo, drivers were hit with the full effects on Saturday, March 31. Sources who wished to remain anonymous told Land Line that not only were the drivers’ insurance canceled, but fuel cards were shut off as well. Drivers still on the road were held up for up to three days before they were granted temporary insurance coverage.

full story

GAnthony

Supporter
Some drivers were stranded on the road and others left without work for up to two weeks and counting after a North Dakota carrier canceled its insurance.
On Monday morning, Fargo Cargo of Fargo, N.D., lost its FMCSA operating authority after the company’s insurance lapsed. What led the company to cancel its insurance is speculation at this point.

Although problems likely began sooner at Fargo Cargo, drivers were hit with the full effects on Saturday, March 31. Sources who wished to remain anonymous told Land Line that not only were the drivers’ insurance canceled, but fuel cards were shut off as well. Drivers still on the road were held up for up to three days before they were granted temporary insurance coverage.

full story
almost sounds like a company on the verge of bankruptcy.

Rigjockey

In Gord We Trust!
Supporter
If I was one of their drivers, you can bet your sweet ass that I would be driving that truck as far in the direction home as the fuel would take me and then leaving it right where the fuel ran out. Because you know you are not getting your last pay.

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Never looked like a stand up outfit whenever I saw them.

Dirty, rattling piles of crap doing 100mph all the time.

Funny thing about this industry is that sometimes a book can in fact be judged by its cover.

AK7

Never looked like a stand up outfit whenever I saw them.

Dirty, rattling piles of crap doing 100mph all the time.

Funny thing about this industry is that sometimes a book can in fact be judged by its cover.
Damn,why you got to be like that......lmfao