No NBA fans in here. What is going on!!!

Duck

Trump
Supporter
Can't they go on the front lawn?
Yeah i suppose I could put them in some of the junk cars that don't run.

Broken down pickup trucks with geezer caps on them are good for storage.

And if it's got a big enough hole in the floorboard for a dog to jump up through, they make good dog houses too. 😎👍🏻

dchawk81

Supporter
Yeah i suppose I could put them in some of the junk cars that don't run.

Broken down pickup trucks with geezer caps on them are good for storage.

And if it's got a big enough hole in the floorboard for a dog to jump up through, they make good dog houses too. 😎👍🏻
If you don't grind those holes smooth I'm gonna call PETA on you. Dogs are our friends.

quillcom

I'm kind of a hillbilly. Ain't gonna lie. But I'm not as bad as Duck Duck Duck Duck Dynasty.
Pathetico in here still.

Stephen "Steph" Curry of the Warriors, only one of the best dual guards in the nba today.
He shoots three pointers like he's at the free throw line.

Guess how many hits he gets when you type his name in the search bar here..............

"0"

Lebron James all world athlete on the court, basically if you take all the best players that ever
played basketball and put them into one person you'll get a Lebron James. And guess how many
hits he gets in the search bar here..........

"0"

I just knew after I posted this thread that a few of you would probably start talking about some of these
guys on the court.

I just knew some of you would bring up Kevin Durant likely departure after this season. (Kevin who) right?

But Nooo!!! were talking about dogs bending backwards over white people with broken down cars or whatever, what the hell.

Pathetic in here.

tommyh

I`ve played my share of Bball and coached a lot in my younger years and some AAU "garbage"
nba,no thanks

Last edited by a moderator: