New truck school student needs help with informational interview

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
Yes he was shamwow also. My 4y/o son at the time the commercial was popular want nothing for Christmas but a fricken shamwow. He got one..he wiped down every matchbox car, Lego, and table with that thing.

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
Supporter
Yes he was shamwow also. My 4y/o son at the time the commercial was popular want nothing for Christmas but a fricken shamwow. He got one..he wiped down every matchbox car, Lego, and table with that thing.

He sounds like TMC material.
;-)
Hey...
I gotta idea!
:smile:

He could kick it @ironpony style at inspections...
FLIP! FLAP!...
(towel) SNAP!
Sham-WowwwwBay-be!!!
:tongue:
Whaddaya think?
I think it will sell!!
:geek:

Thread starter #28
It's for a program through the state of Illinois. Called WIA(workforce investment act). I am trying to go through this so I don't have to sign a 1-2 year contract with a company for paid training. Everyone gets the same questions whether you are going for IT, Healthcare, Welding, Business, Etc. I am not sure why they ask for so much info, I would've had this done already if it wasn't for that. Most of the questions are pretty straight forward and can be answered myself. I have been networking with friends and family but can't find anyone. Some of the other forums have the same phishing concerns but I assure you I am a real guy just trying to get this assignment done so I can get a voucher for school. Thanks for the interest though everyone, I appreciate it

RDBG

I had to do something similar when I was going to get my license but I did the leg work. I would be iffy about personal info too.