New truck from Toyota...

Maria

Diet Coke
Staff member
Toyota Motor North America has announced its “Project Portal,” a hydrogen fuel cell system for heavy-duty trucks at the Port of Los Angeles. The concept will study fuel cell technology in a zero-emission truck.

In a press conference with the California Air Resources Board and California Energy Commission, the truck manufacturer’s feasibility study with the concept truck will begin this summer as part of the Port’s Clean Air Action Plan. Established in 1995, the plan reduces harmful emission from Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles operations.

full story

dchawk81

Reminds me of how their Lexus LS series looked exactly like the Mercedes.

They aren't even TRYING to look unique.

It's like come on guys...hire a design team since you obviously don't have one in house.

GAnthony

Supporter
Thread starter #16

It's like come on guys...hire a design team since you obviously don't have one in house.
could be much worse, it could have looked like this........

Rigjockey

In Gord We Trust!
Supporter

Check out Hyundai s Genesis it looks just like a benz. A buddy of mine has one $70,000 for a Hyundai:confused:

krelithous

Supporter
Check out Hyundai s Genesis it looks just like a benz. A buddy of mine has one $70,000 for a Hyundai:confused:
that's what i'm thinking 70 k for korean crap:confused:. 70k and hyundai don't compute in my brain:stare1:. though youd'e be surprized at what they make. check out the kia k900 that gets pricey