New family member

dave350

I took Billie (the oldest) for a check up at the vet last Saturday. My daughter works at the vet. Got done with the check up and went to leave and Heather asked me if I wanted to see a Frenchie that needs a home. I said yes before I thought it through. As soon as I met this pup I knew she was coming to our house. When I walked out of the room wondering wtf just happened I knew I just met Jezebel. That’s what I named her.

Jezebel was a breeder pup that had just about every stomach bacteria a dog could have. Heather said the only thing missing was worms. The breeder didn’t want Jezebel because by the time they pay the vet bill they won’t make any money on the pup. This happens a lot and I’ve got two other dogs (Billie and Norman) to prove it. Personally, I think it’s severly irresponsible behavior from a breeder. To some breeders it’s money and that’s all there is to it. But I digress.

I can’t get the pics to upload from my phone? Damn!

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
:congrats: On the new family member or like Tazz Tazz says pack member.

People that run puppy mills are scum of the earth!

There are some good breeders out there that uphold the pedigree, Just so as not to lump all breeders together.

dave350

First try posting the pics again. Sometimes it takes a try or two for some damn reason.
At the house I have WiFi. Looks like it’ll go now. I was at work when I tried to upload. Probably punishment for being unproductive.

Second seek some help. Quoting your own post is a sign........
Nah, not in this case. That asshole has been plucking my nerves for years. Sometimes I have to fire back to check him.:D

Duck

My other car is a POS too
Supporter
People that run puppy mills are scum of the earth!

There are some good breeders out there that uphold the pedigree, Just so as not to lump all breeders together.
There was a group of people who wanted to breed pure-bred pedigreed humans once.

They ended up starting a big huge war. :stare1:
Whatever you do...
DON'T LET IT GET WET!!!!
:stare2:
:rolllaugh3:

dave350

So my daughter failed to mention a detail. Turns out with the stomach bacteria she is on a special diet. She told me that. What she didn’t tell me is that it causes Jezebel to poop and pea constantly! :mad-97:

The volume and consistency is astonishing. It reminds me of one of those old time water wheels or one of those coal bucket wheels. She just keeps dumping and dumping and dumping. :foreheadslap:

I bought a box of 150 trading pads that were delivered on Dec 22. There almost gone. I have another 150 on the way. :biggrin-2: By now you all know that I DO NOT LIKE POOP! Sunday Morning at 12 am Norman woke Sandy up and he had his crate full of poop, pea, and puke. She let him out and he continued to just spread it all over the living room and kitchen. It woke me up. When I came out of the bedroom it was like a drop zone. Then I check on Jezzie and her crate is a mess. I thought man this **** is diabolical. It was one of those moments I look up at “the big guy” and ask How big a laugh are you getting right now mother ****er! :explode:

Duck

Supporter
So my daughter failed to mention a detail. Turns out with the stomach bacteria she is on a special diet. She told me that. What she didn’t tell me is that it causes Jezebel to poop and pea constantly! :mad-97:

The volume and consistency is astonishing. It reminds me of one of those old time water wheels or one of those coal bucket wheels. She just keeps dumping and dumping and dumping. :foreheadslap:

I bought a box of 150 trading pads that were delivered on Dec 22. There almost gone. I have another 150 on the way. :biggrin-2: By now you all know that I DO NOT LIKE POOP! Sunday Morning at 12 am Norman woke Sandy up and he had his crate full of poop, pea, and puke. She let him out and he continued to just spread it all over the living room and kitchen. It woke me up. When I came out of the bedroom it was like a drop zone. Then I check on Jezzie and her crate is a mess. I thought man this **** is diabolical. It was one of those moments I look up at “the big guy” and ask How big a laugh are you getting right now mother ****er! :explode:
Rats poop like every few minutes. Each turd is the size of a raisin, which is pretty damn big relative to the size of the animal. That would be like a human leaving turds the size of a potato. A big one from Idaho.

A rat's largest relative is the capybara. World's largest rodent. They're the size of a cow.

If they pooped the same amount as rats do, adjusted for body size, it would be HORRIBLE. Zoo keeper's worst nightmare.

I mean besides the big cats and the giant lizards that eat people.

Duck

Supporter
Exaggerate much, Duck Duck y?
I guess.

Adult capybaras grow to 106 to 134 cm (3.48 to 4.40 ft) in length, stand 50 to 62 cm (20 to 24 in) tall at the withers, and typically weigh 35 to 66 kg (77 to 146 lb), with an average in the Venezuelan llanos of 48.9 kg (108 lb).[10][11][12] The top recorded weights are 91 kg (201 lb) for a wild female from Brazil and 73.5 kg (162 lb) for a wild male from Uruguay.[6][13]

That's still a potentially big pooping machine.

Last edited:

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
I guess.

Adult capybaras grow to 106 to 134 cm (3.48 to 4.40 ft) in length, stand 50 to 62 cm (20 to 24 in) tall at the withers, and typically weigh 35 to 66 kg (77 to 146 lb), with an average in the Venezuelan llanos of 48.9 kg (108 lb).[10][11][12] The top recorded weights are 91 kg (201 lb) for a wild female from Brazil and 73.5 kg (162 lb) for a wild male from Uruguay.[6][13]

That's still a potentially big pooping machine.
Not quite a cow though. More like a large dog.