"Neat" little restroom trick...

quillcom

I should have been doing this a long time ago, no doubt some of you already do this.

So whats the first thing you do when you walk into a stall about to take a crap.

You check to see that the commode is clean and flushed right. So what happens when you
see some doo-doo sticking inside the toilet, you hi-tail it to the next john.

Yes I'm guilty of it to, I feel bad when I finish crapping and flushing only to see the doo-doo sticking
all inside and not budging flush after flush.

And most restrooms do not carry the toilet brush to clean it out.

So what do you do?

Neat little trick to prevent the stickiness is to simply drop a few strips of toilet paper in the commode
before you take your crap.. A couple of layers covering the surface is all you need, your bm will hold nicely
on top of the toilet paper ready for the clean flush.

Never be embarrassed again when someone is waiting for your stall only to see your crap streaks sticking.

Try it.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
I should have been doing this a long time ago, no doubt some of you already do this.

So whats the first thing you do when you walk into a stall about to take a crap.

You check to see that the commode is clean and flushed right. So what happens when you

Yes I'm guilty of it to, I feel bad when I finish crapping and flushing only to see the doo-doo sticking

So what do you do?

Neat little trick to prevent the stickiness is to simply drop a few strips of toilet paper in the commode
before you take your crap.. A couple of layers covering the surface is all you need, your bm will hold nicely

Never be embarrassed again when someone is waiting for your stall only to see your crap streaks sticking.

Try it.
It's a good way of avoiding Poseidon's kiss, as well.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter

So what do you do?

Try it.
you're kinda late to the hygiene party..this is why some rest rooms actually have toilet seat covers.

a real neat little trick for you to do, is after YOU finish YOUR bidness, is to use some Saran wrap UNDER the toilet seat, and walk away.....in fact, if you have the time, do it to all the toilets and maybe the urinals..!!

you'll be the talk of the town..!!!!!

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
you're kinda late to the hygiene party..this is why some rest rooms actually have toilet seat covers.

a real neat little trick for you to do, is after YOU finish YOUR bidness, is to use some Saran wrap UNDER the toilet seat, and walk away.....in fact, if you have the time, do it to all the toilets and maybe the urinals..!!

you'll be the talk of the town..!!!!!
Gently put a few of these things between the toilet seat and the porcelain.

screen-shot-2019-07-02-at-2-06-38-pm-1562091019.png
Do it in the morning at a truck stop and you won't have to wait very long to hear them go off when the next guy goes in there.

Shreck

So what do you do?

Try it.
It’s the ones in my shorts that bother me.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
When it comes to sharting or stopping skidmarks...

Skidmarks loose.

Every time.

When that turtle starts wanting to come out and play, not much will get in the way.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Lol, It figures you would say something like that.

Stop perpetuating the typical or should I say stereotypical truck driver.
Now that hurt.

I was in the army long before a truck driver and became proud of those mre tracks.