My Take on Auto-Pilot

krelithous

Supporter
You got 50k for supposedly Bullet Proof windows that a Golf Ball could break..

Looks "Gay" too..

For same Ca$h when Palmen dumps last years Dodge Ram 2500 Big Horn with the "Hemi" and 4 Wheel drive Included ,

Plus a 5 year "Warranty" too

Elian Musk is a freaking MORON

BTW TESLA has yet 2 make a "PROFIT" but their STOCK is UP like MAD
50 k try more like 70k for the 4x4 version!!! Wonders how many aholes will buy it??? Last I knew Tesla was tettering on a bk but who knows what's going on now

Electric Chicken

Supporter
For $70k it better come with at least a two spares.

Complete trucks, not tires.
As someone experienced in the art of payments and not wealthy enough for cash, 50k is my absolute max and only if I can make money with it.

70k for an overgrown commuter is nuts, electric or not. IMHO.

My payments are on 30 and 38 and each one alone is plenty. Let alone both.

Electric Chicken

Supporter
I will even go "further" lets give a 10 year "Mandate" as far as "Compliance"...

By 2030 every vehicle shall be set at approximately 64.5 mph..

Each and every vehicle shall be equiped with Radar and Computer Brakes..

If ya people call that "Communisn" then call WASHINGTON because we might as well be Moscow
Sweet. I'd be faster.

Electric Chicken

Supporter
No, broken.

If it's a real chick, you gotta feed it and listen to it whine and stop at every rest area and buy it mouthwash and tampons and shave it's beaver and listen to it whine and.....

Yeah definitely go with the robot.
Dude we're talking about a car with a human woman built into it. Since when does she need maintenance in this fantasy?

krelithous

Supporter
No, broken.

If it's a real chick, you gotta feed it and listen to it whine and stop at every rest area and buy it mouthwash and tampons and shave it's beaver and listen to it whine and.....

Yeah definitely go with the robot.
so what happens if the robot shorts out while it's giving you a :D :rolllaugh2: :rolllaugh2:

BlackBart

Elon 🙄

Here's a little tip... Typos and autocorrects are normal. And even misspellings happen, because pobody's nerfect.

But when you are calling someone a moron, it just seems prudent to proofread your post so you don't look stupid. 😅
Dont be gittin jealousy cuz i knows my gozintas gooder than yall knows yours

Latest posts