My Ideal Truck

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Looks like a ProStar inside and out, rides like a 579, handles like a Cascadia early version with rack & pinion steering, is insulated and quiet like a 670 and gets the fuel economy of a T-700.

You?

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
My ideal truck has the dash of a KW T680 or 660 will work in a Pete 579 but that closet and storage space in the bunk needs a re-work.
Arctic insulation package always go with the arctic insulation package!

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Looks like a ProStar inside and out, rides like a 579, handles like a Cascadia early version with rack & pinion steering, is insulated and quiet like a 670 and gets the fuel economy of a T-700.

You?
one that starts up every time..

one that has no dash codes..

one that does not break down..

one that does not need a regen..:mad:,

one that is not white..:mad:,

one that has an air ride passenger seat,

one that has a 10 speed,

one that has no dog house in the cab,

one that has a real air horn, not a stupid electric one..:mad:,

one that does not leak water from the windshield when it rains..:mad:,

one that has a nice good sounding stereophonic quad speaker system....

that's it for now...

Duck

My other car is a POS too
Supporter
I'd start with a 6x6 Oshkosh so it has plenty of traction and never gets stuck. Make it as fuel efficient as a Prius, ride and handle like a T-660, look like a T-660 on the outside but have the interior space of a 30 foot motor home, with a 100% reliable autonomous driver robot that nobody knows about except me, and laser guided missile systems for taking out chicken coops, clearing traffic jams, protester blockades, and any pursuers above and to the sides and rear. It would also need a ramp on the sides for carrying a few motorcycles.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
I made the mistake of putting my bills on the center dash of the Cascadia...once. They were soaked by the time I got to the customer.

I blamed it on the rail. [emoji39]
each one of us guys at my location, had our trucks taken to Freightliner, thru Penske, our lessor. each truck spent just over one month at Freightliner.

when we got e'm back, each truck leaked at the first rain storm...

so much for the dealer network......

each of us have put duct tape all around our windshields....

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
each one of us guys at my location, had our trucks taken to Freightliner, thru Penske, our lessor. each truck spent just over one month at Freightliner.

when we got e'm back, each truck leaked at the first rain storm...

so much for the dealer network......

each of us have put duct tape all around our windshields....
I had a brand new Peterccar that leaked on the back wall of the bunk. Took it to Peskie and they put the high pressure washer to it and determined there was no leaks.
Really Mother****er? Look at the leather on the back wall with the water marks and road salt stains!

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
I had a brand new Peterccar that leaked on the back wall of the bunk. Took it to Peskie and they put the high pressure washer to it and determined there was no leaks.
Really Mother****er? Look at the leather on the back wall with the water marks and road salt stains!
i had a sleeper truck, another freight shaker. it was from a company that had the qualcomm.

ok, so i get a flood in the truck. no one could find the source.

well someone was under the truck, fixing the fuel cross over lines. lo and behold, he "noticed" a huge hole in the floor of the sleeper, where the qualcomm cable came thru.,.rummies never plugged the hole.

on yet another shaker, same thing, a flood, only this time, someone had put the rubber plug from the factory in upside down from under the truck, rather than from the inside (so it won't fall out)

krelithous

Supporter
one that's paid off
no emissions crap
one that doesnt have 5 million computers and idiot lights in it
long nose and not this girly girl aero dynamic bullshit
something that looks like a truck and not a prius
double shifters no automatic
none of this electric hybrid bs