Movies you just watched

(((ME)))

Was it good?
Yes in my opinion......theme is older man that thinks he just driving delivering goods across the country.....but truth is he gets sucker and involved with drug movement. . In passing getting my popcorn and soda before the movie clerk said it was a true event and story.

InTooDeep

Yesterday while waiting for CalTrans to pull their heads out of their asses went and watched Replicas. Was purdy good probably would have been better if I wasn't in such a bad mood.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I just watched Gotti on THE Netflix. I am pretty sure this movie went straight to DVD/Netflix. I can't recall seeing it advertised for theaters.
Pretty good John Travolta does a good job looking like Gotti with that scowl. I think the only other one that could do the same would be Sean Penn.
Spoiler alert! Gotti goes to jail and dies in there from cancer. :rolleyes-80:

nan

Supporter
Bad Milo

Def recommend...(netflix)
Bout a stress-parasite growing in a guys belly...Its gets so big it comes out and starts killing the people giving him all the stress...
Super Well made, like a docu-drama, which made it hilarious...He does bond with it, and continues to host it
I need one of those.

Gdjjr

Watching "We Love Clint" night on Sundance- Outlaw Josey Wales on now- Space Cowboys next-then Unforgiven- I'll be in bed by then so I don't care- LOL

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Too Young a Hero. On Netflix.

True story about a kid who signs up for the Navy in 1942, and gets assigned to the USS South Dakota - a battleship in the Pacific. He's assigned as a loader on a 40mm antiaircraft gun, and earns two Purple Hearts before they find out about him. He's 12 years old.

SueAnn

Supporter
On Netflix - The Dirt
It was really good. If you love their music, you'll love the movie.

Addicted - Was a somewhat like "Unfaithful" but still really good.