Movies you just watched

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
It’s the story of Jesse Pinkman after he escaped from the guys that had him captive. Everyone wondered what happened to him. I was hoping he would get his own spin off like Saul Goodman did. I loved El Camino I watched it the day it came out. But I was really into breaking bad though.
I figured Jesse went to New York City. I was wrong he went to Alaska.
Is better call Saul any good?
I haven't made it past the first episode.
But, If it wasn't for the hype I never would have made it past the first episode of breaking bad.

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
I figured Jesse went to New York City. I was wrong he went to Alaska.
Is better call Saul any good?
I haven't made it past the first episode.
But, If it wasn't for the hype I never would have made it past the first episode of breaking bad.
I have watched the first 3 seasons and I’m digging it. It is about how Saul became Saul. The first two or three episodes you gotta push through cuz it’s a little slow but it picks up.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
Anyone ever notice that Jesse James monster garage guy, supposed descendant of the outlaw, looks a lot like Vincent Price did before he got old? 🤔

r3gulator3

Supporter
Anyone ever notice that Jesse James monster garage guy, supposed descendant of the outlaw, looks a lot like Vincent Price did before he got old? 🤔
Wow you really are stuck in the 90s after he divorced Sandra Bullock he moved west coast choppers to San Antonio and started a new place called outlaw garage which also had its own show for a while...

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
Wow you really are stuck in the 90s after he divorced Sandra Bullock he moved west coast choppers to San Antonio and started a new place called outlaw garage which also had its own show for a while...
I never watched any of that stuff. Monster garage, orange county choppers, whatever. It's all the same as far as I'm concerned. I just know him from TV commercials.

r3gulator3

Supporter
I never watched any of that stuff. Monster garage, orange county choppers, whatever. It's all the same as far as I'm concerned. I just know him from TV commercials.
Right on, he had a bike build off with Arron from Gas Monkey and threatened to Kill Richard Rollins on live tv. It was comical.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Zombie Land 2 and The Joker at the drive in.
Zombie Land was what you would expect from it. The Joker was pretty good.
I can't wait to see the Joker No spoilers. I will have to wait until it comes on one of the pay movie channels or Netflix.
My buddy saw the Joker and said it was "good" but, I bet he is not a big of a fan of the character the Joker as I am. The Joker Character is my whole reason for watching Batman.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I can't wait to see the Joker No spoilers. I will have to wait until it comes on one of the pay movie channels or Netflix.
My buddy saw the Joker and said it was "good" but, I bet he is not a big of a fan of the character the Joker as I am. The Joker Character is my whole reason for watching Batman.
You're going to be waiting a long time. It's worth spending money on.

:thumbsup:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
You're going to be waiting a long time. It's worth spending money on.

:thumbsup:
I bet it is but, I am a truck driver, I have no money. Maybe if I go down to the trucks stop and run the old hustle of, I will sell you this watch, I am just trying to get up some gas money because I have a job waiting for me I just have to get there. :rolllaugh:

Nomad1

B()()()B
Supporter
I will be buying it as soon as it is available on the laser disk. They messed up one line and that really disappointed me but other than that I would have to say this is the best Joker yet.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
My buddy that saw the Joker and said, it's "good" Kind of dismissively says, It is about how he became the Joker . Psychology and all that he says.

I know!
That is what I want to know.
What drove the Joker, what made the Joker the sociopath that he is?

Everyone loves a sociopath!;):thumbsup:

This by far is my favorite Batman scene. Tadah!:bowdown:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I have watched the first 3 seasons and I’m digging it. It is about how Saul became Saul. The first two or three episodes you gotta push through cuz it’s a little slow but it picks up.
Yup! You are right! I pushed through the first few episodes and then I was bingeing about 10 episodes.
I am exactly midway through the series. I can't wait to flop on the couch Saturday and maybe finish it.
it is pretty addictive after the first 3 or so episodes.