Movies you just watched

tommyh

Tucker as in Trucker cars
untitled.png

(((ME)))

Most of the time I watch videos......anyway had to tune in and see what my man Walter been into.....lol. Now Walter one of a kind can put a smile on the face with few words. Lol.....what a character. Walter with Jeff Durham.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Ad Astra - Brad Pitt

Well I liked it, but I'm not sure everyone will. Lots of action (space chase scene on the moon, for example.) But... there's a lot of introspection by Pitt's character, and his relationship with his father (played by Tommy Lee Jones.)

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
John Wick 3.
Disappointing...

Watched Criminal (Kevin Costner, Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Oldman) and Cloverfield over the weekend. Both good.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Joker - starring Joaquin Phoenix and Robert De Niro

As advertised, its the story of how a twisted villian got twisted enough to become the Joker. Phoenix does a masterful job of portraying a troubled individual who had mental problems to begin with, who goes over the edge. Y'all knew that had to be how it was going to turn out.

This isn't the usual Batman fare, that's a knock 'em around, half comedic affair, but a dark look into the character that is Joker.

:thumbsup:

tommyh

Breakthrough,watched it Thursday
today I watched
Cigarette Soup
and then the rest of the shootist with Joh Wayne

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
I watched Kevin Smith’s yoga hosers. It’s about two teen girls from Winnipeg who defeat the Brautzis. It was good for a laugh but I don’t think I’ll be rewatching it.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
El Camino.
I am not sure what the point of the whole thing was, other than to make some more money off the Breaking Bad franchise.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
El Camino.
I am not sure what the point of the whole thing was, other than to make some more money off the Breaking Bad franchise.
It’s the story of Jesse Pinkman after he escaped from the guys that had him captive. Everyone wondered what happened to him. I was hoping he would get his own spin off like Saul Goodman did. I loved El Camino I watched it the day it came out. But I was really into breaking bad though.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Again is this a movie or a theater show?
It's a movie. A follow-up to Clerks 2.

the roadshow part is Kevin Smith and Jason actually come to the theater and watch it with everybody. Afterwards there was a 45-minute q&a session.