Movies you just watched

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Harry Brown

Stars Michael Caine - about an old dude who gets POd. Well worth watching.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

A movie by the King of Freak... Quentin Tarrantino

Starring pretty much everybody.

If you don't spend money on this one, you're an idjit.

The flame thrower is a nice touch. :biggrin-2:

Hanover Fist

Long story short, I ended up watching the only DVD I had access to when I lost internet service last week...the original Smokey and the Bandit.
It might be the dumbest movie ever made...now I understand why I loved it when I was 10.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Peppermint.

Jennifer Garner is a wife/mother who's family was gunned down by a drug lord.

she's a one woman wrecking crew/killer out for revenge.

Hanover Fist

Sultan Sea...a 2002 Val Kilmer flick where he immerses himself into a drug culture seeking revenge for his murdered wife. Not bad...whoever directed it tried to bring a Tarantino style to the layout.

Gdjjr

I was heavily into archery for several decades, so yesterday I watched that version of "ROBIN HOOD" with some unknown actor and Jamie Foxx... worst piece of "revisionist history" and globalist propaganda I've ever seen, no wonder these kids nowadays are so clueless. Bad enough that they're brainwashed in leftist academic institutions and fed a carefully-edited version of so-called history, but this sort of bullsh!t propaganda should be banned outright. Ya know you're dealing with straight-up globalist scum when the narrator says in the opening minutes, "FORGET HISTORY!!!" o_O

Which brings up another point: whenever I bash globalist Jew banksters and their Hollywood tools, some idiot tells me I'm a "Jew-hater." Frankly, I couldn't care less about the common Jew selling bagels on a street corner in NYC, he's not a THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY, AYE? But these globalist Jew banksters who wanna run the world, they are indeed the DIREST THREAT THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER FACED, PERIOD. The sooner PC queers figure that out, the better off this world will be, but I'm not holding my breath. Hey, didja know that the phrase "Politically Correct" originated in the Communist Party? Who would've THUNK it??? :stare1:

Doesn't take any friggin' rocket scientist to see that today's Hollywood (or Holywad) is nothing more than the propaganda arm of greedy globalist trash, mainly the cabal of dirty Jew bankster swine and their elitist cronies who think their $h!t doesn't stink. Criminal swine, the lot... ought to be swinging from wire nooses, 10-4? The world would be a better place without these scumbags and all their manufactured grief... and as a former USA INF soldier who hails from a military family (CDRs, USN Submarine Service), I don't hold with these phony modern wars fought solely for greed and not for principle... young American men & women go to their deaths so filthy swine, their political tools & defense contractor cronies can enrich themselves, pfffffffft. :mad:

As a true patriot and native citizen, I see so much wrong with this country today: the ZOG or Zionist Occupied Government, all the scumbag politicians who are bought & sold like so many branded & ear-tagged cattle, the disgusting robed sodomite activist judges pushing the globalist agenda, the media which are ALL owned by dirty globalist swine, etc., etc. Man, I miss the days when movies were made solely for ENTERTAINMENT, not for POLITICAL PURPOSES like all these $hithouse modern movies... I gotta remember to watch the old Westerns and action flicks made back in the day, rather than this modern bull$h!t propaganda churned out by Holywad tools, 10-4? That flick I watched yesterday was a prime example: when's the last time ya heard of "automatic bows" in the time of Robin Hood? PFFFFFFT... STRAIGHT-UP HOLLYWOOD BULL$HIT. :spam:

MEH, THAT'S MY RANT... DO YOURSELF A BIG OL' SOLID FAVOR AND SKIP THIS P.O.S. FLICK, IT TOTALLY SUCKS IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. THANK GOD I DIDN'T PAY TO SEE IT. :deadhorse:
Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :rolllaugh::argue:

Latest posts