"Mission Accomplished"

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Thread starter #1
Yes, President Trump said this. Of course, the interpretations vary depending on where you are on the political spectrum. Democrats and talking heads on TV are saying, "Nope, the war isn't over yet."

I don't think the president was declaring the war over. He said this particular mission, destroying three chemical weapons manufacturing facilities, was accomplished.

BirchBarlow

I hate KW 680s
Yes, President Trump said this. Of course, the interpretations vary depending on where you are on the political spectrum. Democrats and talking heads on TV are saying, "Nope, the war isn't over yet."

I don't think the president was declaring the war over. He said this particular mission, destroying three chemical weapons manufacturing facilities, was accomplished.
Yet @Injun kinda "funny" that Trump doesnt exactly ATTACK "Russia" and declined to impose actual Sanctions "against" Russia

BirchBarlow

I hate KW 680s
You wont actually DESTROY the ASSAD Regimes Chemical Weapons either...

For starters these are WW-1/WW-2 Techoligies...

Doesnt take much to reproduce ...

We aint talking NUCLEAR here rather Nerve Gas which has been in "exisitence" since the 19th Century

Rigjockey

In Gord We Trust!
Supporter
That war will probably never be over Long after foreigners have gone home and forgot about it.
As far as the mission goes, They accomplished what they set out to do, So mission accomplished!:thumbsup: