Trucking News: Minnesota truck driver was allegedly watching **** right before fatal crash

SueAnn

Supporter
After reading the article, I gotta tell you atleast a couple times a week, a driver pulls up beside me with his itty bitty in his hand and a big smile on his face.
When other trucks pass me, I don't look at the drivers, simply for that reason.
These guys are usually on the horn, or swing over really close to me, something to get my attention.
Basically what I'm trying to say is, this is a very common problem that goes on more than you know. :bonk:

nan

Supporter
After reading the article, I gotta tell you atleast a couple times a week, a driver pulls up beside me with his itty bitty in his hand and a big smile on his face.
These guys are usually on the horn, or swing over really close to me, something to get my attention.
Basically what I'm trying to say is, this is a very common problem that goes on more than you know. :bonk:
Yah you ignore me EVERY TIME.

Gdjjr

I remember one time up in Ohio (as in farther north than where I'm from) a *lady* with her male driver buddy was flashing her boobs to people in traffic backed up because of icy over passes- made me appreciate ice- LOL

GAnthony

Anti-climatic life
Supporter
Yah you ignore me EVERY TIME.
that's cuz you're an itty bitty person, on top of having an itty bitty "thing"

even midgets know when to stop flashing, when they can't be seen by taller people.

nan

Supporter
Ya, I've seen that too and she should have kept her bra on when she did it!! :rolllaugh2:
Yah there are some people that the nude beaches forgot about when deciding to let people free willy. Or in women's cases...free wilheminas.