Mike what mean the binocular ??? .....

Mathias

:usflag:Hey Mike what mean the binocular.
Do you consider me like a spy come from east country [ i mean russia ] who work for the KGB ?
I neeeeeeed one answer please.:gun3:

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Where is this binocular? You're the second person mentioning it.

Mathias

Hi Injun when i saw my post or i answering an other post on the left side closed to the replies views there is some binocular color purple.
What that mean,you are a persona non grata , the web master are suspicious about you ?
No seriously this is only for joke .......
But i want to know what that mean .:confused:

Duck

My other car is a POS too
Supporter
What that mean,you are a persona non grata , the web master are suspicious about you ?
I don't know what it means because I haven't seen it but I can say for a fact it's not a persona non grata thing or anything about suspicion.

It probably has something to do with search.

Mathias

254.jpg 253.jpg p
Ho please man come on .I know, may be i'm not cleaver for 100% all the time .but i'm not :bonk: or :dunno:.Ho my goodness :foreheadslap:

Tazz

Infidel
Oh I was right. That just means you are watching the thread. You have either replied there, or requested it by clicking on the follow thread link at top of page. You will get alerts for new postings, in that thread.

Duck

My other car is a POS too
Supporter
Oh it's a watched thread. It means YOU are watching the thread.

I don't know what it means, just that you get alerts or emails whenever someone posts in it.

Default setting for new accounts is to "watch" threads you post in or create or something.

You can turn it off in your settings.