Microsoft Issues Serious Windows 10 Update Warning.

quillcom

"Windows 10 just made the most important change in its history, but rewriting the update rules matters for nothing if Microsoft has to keep apologising for the quality of the updates themselves. And it has happened again. "

"Microsoft’s aforementioned U-turn allowing all versions of Windows 10 to delay both minor updates and major upgrades, will finally give users the control they deserve and enable them to proactively block buggy software."

Again, as per my original post on these "crap-dates" I just asked if you wanted to control what they try to give you.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
"Windows 10 just made the most important change in its history, but rewriting the update rules matters for nothing if Microsoft has to keep apologising for the quality of the updates themselves. And it has happened again. "

"Microsoft’s aforementioned U-turn allowing all versions of Windows 10 to delay both minor updates and major upgrades, will finally give users the control they deserve and enable them to proactively block buggy software."

Again, as per my original post on these "crap-dates" I just asked if you wanted to control what they try to give you.

why doesn't Bill Gates just sell out to Apple..????