Meet Diezel

SueAnn

Supporter
His favourite toy....05FEF1CB-0C56-44CE-A446-5869BDDF8A5B.jpeg

SueAnn

Supporter
Diezel has graduated to riding beside me in the truck. His bed is on the floor and he’s a happy little back seat driver. Lol
His ear looks funny in this pic. :shift:51688B39-EB83-4D06-BBE3-BA33B22B16BA.jpeg

Gdjjr

Thanks so much for posting that site. I just bought a bunch of stuff off of it. Really cute stuff and great prices.
Did you sign up for their news letter? They have some pretty neat stories once in a while.

(((ME)))

Had a relative years ago who hobby was fish and tanks...she had two hugh sea shells in a large tank and her fish kept coming up missing.....she accused her hubby of flushing them down the toilet when she was at work.....of course he denighed it all.....she go out and buy more. One day she decided to clean the tank and shells....she found her fish had gotten stuck in the sea shells.... hubby after that delighted in telling this story on her.....

(((ME)))

Most of you know, I've been looking for a dog for a while.

I found the perfect little bundle of joy!

He is a Chi Chi, 10 weeks old and completely adorable!

View attachment 50708
I got one too just about his size but a female. She Chihuahua and rat terrier. She eat the socks right off of a man in a heart beat. She be seven this coming year....

SueAnn

Supporter
Beautiful, from now on you'll never be alone and you'll get back 10times the love you give him. Good luck!
Thanks so much. He is adorable and so smart. He loves Doggie Day Care but I really miss him while he's there.
Thanks for your reply, it's nice to meet you. :x3:

SueAnn

Supporter
I got a heart next to "Starting to Hump" when I went to high school.
Late bloomer??? jk :whistling:
I got "she should attend more" when I got there. lol :rolllaugh:

Latest posts