May trucking

truckflame22

Does anyone have any info about May trucking? Lease/purchase program. Good or bad. Just investigating them to see if their the real deal. Thx

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Stay away from Lease Purchase deals. Do what you can to be a company driver, and save your pennies if buying a truck is what you want to do.

Doesn't even matter what company...

Racer X 69

Although there is not a separate forum thread here for May Trucking I seem to remember someone has talked about them here. Do a search and see what pops up.

I have heard that they are not as good as they used to be. They have speed restricted trucks, where they used to not and they used to offer fuel mileage incentives. I have heard other not so great things, but have no personal experience so probably shouldn't comment further.

Like Sinister says, stay away from lease purchase plans, you are only making a truck payment for someone else. And when you get to the end of the lease you have a worthless truck that you have overpaid for and it has been depreciated down to nothing.

Look for a job as a company driver, mileage or percentage. Shop around there are plenty of jobs to choose from. If you don't have much experience the first job will be tough to come by, but after you get a year or two under your belt you should be able to pick and choose who you drive for and how much you earn.

Good luck.

Latest posts