Man In Wheelchair Pushed Four Miles By Semi-truck

Snake Eyes

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/06/08/michigan-man-in-wheelchair-pinned-to-grille-semitrailer-for-4-mile-ride/

Carpenter was attempting to cross on Wednesday when the light turned green and his wheelchair became hooked onto the front grille of the truck, which reached 50 mph during the 4-mile trip down Red Arrow Highway, Michigan State Police Trooper Michael Sinke said witnesses reported.

Can you imagine how scary this was?

cassiem0221

OMG!!! Is the man okay? I can't imagine being in his position. I would have had an anxiety attack or passed out from being scared or something.. That is just crazy!

hurgoll

Where is the best place to pick up new trailers at and why?

I work at Wabash and we try pretty hard to make your picks fast and easy. What about other places?

Hurgoll

ACCER

I've heard a lot of bad...griping etc over the years and never anything good about any place. It seems to be a case of you take what you can get.

hurgoll

They could find me easy, just follow the yellow trail of pee down the road. Until it turns brown that is... :(

ACCER

OK, it takes a lot to scare me but this does it. How incredibly terrifying! He wasn't hurt though.