Magnum PI selling reverse mortgages Jeopardy guy doing life insurance

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Now youd think in hollywood those people got more than "enough" $$$ to dissapear and live it up

Rather than SCAM old folks outra their house or paying for a "useless" life insurance policy

That said alot of rock bands when I was a kid now play the County Fairs though they probably blew it on DOPE

Alex Trebeck and Tom Selleck have banked Millions "over"

Yet they wanna RIP OFF old folks

That just makes me "SICK"

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Now youd think in hollywood those people got more than "enough" $$$ to dissapear and live it up

Rather than SCAM old folks outra their house or paying for a "useless" life insurance policy

That said alot of rock bands when I was a kid now play the County Fairs though they probably blew it on DOPE

Alex Trebeck and Tom Selleck have banked Millions "over"

Yet they wanna RIP OFF old folks

That just makes me "SICK"
many people trust others that are well known, over an ordinary no-name "hawker"

(((ME)))

This reverse mortgage thing was suggested to me several times over a period of time...I become deaf, blind and stupid.......my language only knew one word No and Hell No.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
If I was old and either didn't have any kids or my kids were democrats I'd do the reverse mortgage thing and go party with all the other geezers at the bingo parlor. Maybe go to Vegas and hire some 20 yr old hookers. 😁

(((ME)))

If I was old and either didn't have any kids or my kids were democrats I'd do the reverse mortgage thing and go party with all the other geezers at the bingo parlor. Maybe go to Vegas and hire some 20 yr old hookers. 😁
Why would you mess with scrammer.....when you could just sale out right. Pocket it all. Then go and stir up mischief. It nothing but a rip off.

(((ME)))

I know someone who got hooked into this type of scam. Roped into two payments to them over the next two years and has to replace a roof and paint the house by reverses standards .....long and short point of this is maintainances .....a once paid for piece of property is now owned by reverse. Reverse only paided eighty thousand for a piece of property well worth
Over two hundred thousand. Sad but true. They got there fat mitts into people who are in there 80's....the elderly seem to be easy pickings.....