Load Hunter

Agent_Z

One day another freight agent or broker will get on here and actually dispense some real wisdom about the industry to someone new like me. Not the same old rehashed crap that I hear from truckers all day long. . . I'm just waiting, patiently.

I respect your opinions, but I've just heard them all. I get it. I know how the truckers feel about the business that I'm in. (lol!)
Cool story, bro.

I'm not rude when I'm speaking over the phone? --- I have no clue what Hawk meant about respect. Do people outright call him an asshole or worse when he calls into a broker or something? That might be considered disrespectful, unless he had it coming.

Keep Rollin

One day another freight agent or broker will get on here and actually dispense some real wisdom about the industry to someone new like me. Not the same old rehashed crap that I hear from truckers all day long. . . I'm just waiting, patiently.

I respect your opinions, but I've just heard them all. I get it. I know how the truckers feel about the business that I'm in. (lol!)
Cool story, bro.

I'm not rude when I'm speaking over the phone? --- I have no clue what Hawk meant about respect. Do people outright call him an asshole or worse when he calls into a broker or something? That might be considered disrespectful, unless he had it coming.

Not joining the fight but that is the second time you have been addressed about being respectful maybe you should take it to heart.

Ranger_375

The respect factor is the fact that you have absolutely nil towards us as the drivers, as depicted in repeated statements on here. Why should we share any information, nor respect or just value your conversation here when repeatedly we get to listen to:

Where does respect come into play in this? It's just business.
If your truck catches on fire in the middle of the night... Yeah, don't bother. Good luck though.
I want all of your hard-earned truck driving money.
No. I'm quite determined to take all of your hard-earned truck driving money, eventually.
That's just in this thread alone. You've repeatedly voiced your disdain for "truckers" yet your entire livelyhood solely relies on US. I'd buy you a cactus for your desk.

Agent_Z

Truckers have voiced their disdain for brokers, like 10000 times.

I work 7-4pm. I don't give two damns about the people that I book with anymore than a Taco Bell drive through worker cares about the person they are handing a sack of cheesy burritos. I say please and thank you, and I have manners. I'm kind to all of my clients. That's all that really counts.

Let's not get into an argument about sociology, because the fact is that most of you truckers don't give two damns about the guy driving the truck in front of you or behind you. It's a job. The only thing that matters is that we all get treated fairly and paid what we should be getting paid. It's always about money. Don't sit here in lie on open forum. You put money in the equation and then you wanna spout off about respect, altruism, and empathy? That argument doesn't fly and you damn well know it.

Whether you live or die ; do I care? Not really. Does anyone? Not really... Maybe your momma, close friends and family care. Do I? --- No, no I don't.
When you can gear up for a scientific argument about empathy and altruism, then go for it. But I highly doubt you can. We're now talking about basic human nature.

Welcome to Planet Earth, truck driver. Life is cruel, and most people don't give a **** about your well-being. We're all just selfish creatures that look out for ourselves. And respect? You're just another number with a dollar sign painted on your forehead. If you've got a problem with the way the system works, take it up with Jesus or refine communism and start your own country. You're delusional if you really think this industry is going to put you on a pedestal and roll out the red carpet for you. Maybe you watched too much Sesame Street as a child? You must be special. I talk to truckers every day that think they're special, and then they ask for more money. I'm not going to kiss ass just to make someone feel special. Then I wouldn't be an honest man.

Last edited:

Keep Rollin

Truckers have voiced their disdain for brokers, like 10000 times.

I work 7-4pm. I don't give two damns about the people that I book with anymore than a Taco Bell drive through worker cares about the person they are handing a sack of cheesy burritos. I say please and thank you, and I have manners. I'm kind to all of my clients. That's all that really counts.

Let's not get into an argument about sociology, because the fact is that most of you truckers don't give two damns about the guy driving the truck in front of you or behind you. It's a job. The only thing that matters is that we all get treated fairly and paid what we should be getting paid. It's always about money. Don't sit here in lie on open forum. You put money in the equation and then you wanna spout off about respect, altruism, and empathy? That argument doesn't fly and you damn well know it.

Whether you live or die ; do I care? Not really. Does anyone? Not really... Maybe your momma, close friends and family care. Do I? --- No, no I don't.
When you can gear up for a scientific argument about empathy and altruism, then go for it. But I highly doubt you can. We're now talking about basic human nature.

Welcome to Planet Earth, truck driver. Life is cruel, and most people don't give a **** about your well-being. We're all just selfish creatures that look out for ourselves. And respect? You're just another number with a dollar sign painted on your forehead. If you've got a problem with the way the system works, take it up with Jesus.
@ Agent_Z What a non human post R U SERIOUS. Never seen nothing like it and I for one will be ignoring you from here on out.

Agent_Z

What a non human post R U SERIOUS. Never seen nothing like it and I for one will be ignoring you from here on out.
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, and you can act like you're a saint on an online forum if it makes you feel better, but you ain't no saint and neither am I.
Keep puckering up them lips, Mr. Rollin.

Last edited:
Would you recommend Load Hunter, dispatching service?
Has anyone had experience with them? I would appreciate your comment.

Does anyone have a referral to a good, reputable dispatch co?
Aside from 5% fee (average) Is there other fee owner/operator expected to pay?