Load Hunter

Agent_Z

Thread starter #1
Welcome To Load Hunter
We Help You Grow Your Business
For Only 5% Of The Load

RATE NEGOTIATIONS

You no longer have to be making phone calls and getting stress out, from dealing with greedy brokers

I get at least 5 or 6 phone calls a day from these clowns. I'm so tired of it. Bother another "greedy" broker and stop wasting my time.

Thank you.

Agent_Z

Thread starter #2
... I want to write a jingle for this company knocking off the Ghost Busters theme song.

Who ya gonna call? --- LOAD HUNTER!!! :gun3:

Agent_Z

Thread starter #4
Might not be any worse than... Wait, what? --- Dispatch yourself and find your own CONTRACT freight?
Oh, you can't? Well whose fault is that, Mr. Trucker? The economy? Brokers? This isn't one of -those- threads.

I don't mess with the load hunters because they basically ask 10-15% more than a large carrier or an owner op would. Then when they leave call back numbers, it goes to their main office. They don't have extensions. It's annoying.

Agent_Z

Thread starter #7
That's Mr Super Trucker, pal

@dchawk81 is a big strapper
:biggrin-2:
Yeah, I don't need another spiel from another whiny trucker complaining about brokers when everyone and their mother knows that shippers are to blame for giving brokerages the environment in which they're able to thrive. That's just how capitalism works. Dry up the pond and the fish all die. But right now there still seems to be plenty of water and sustenance in the industry, else brokers wouldn't exist or thrive in the first place.

If you want to fix the problem, stop trucking, start a business that ships goods on a regular basis, and ship the right way... The "contract" way.
Maybe you should start a union?

Agent_Z

Thread starter #10

"There'd be no janitors, there'd be no one to clean **** up if they had a million dollars" ... *whistle*

gearjammer

jammer
Staff member
Supporter
I can read your mind, trucker.
that you won't be able to do DC changes his mind too often to read.

and his conversation with the opposite sex sometimes gets interesting they usually start out alright but a few went south and he ends up getting bi, er uh, cyber slapped for his troubles:rolllaugh3:and then its like:scared:some have even lowered the:bigpaddle:on him

Agent_Z

Thread starter #12
There's nothing like the wisdom of movies from the 90's.

Oh, DC... I'd pat you on the head and pinch your cheeks if I could.
So sweet... Awrrrrrrr... :TF2:

Welcome To Load Hunter
We Help You Grow Your Business
For Only 5% Of The Load

RATE NEGOTIATIONS
You no longer have to be making phone calls and getting stress out, from dealing with greedy brokers

I get at least 5 or 6 phone calls a day from these clowns. I'm so tired of it. Bother another "greedy" broker and stop wasting my time.

Thank you.
I found their website hard to read. Should have let someone who has mastered the English language write their copy. No disrespect intended.

Well they are in Miami and their team is victor suuarez, diego romero, monica Valdivia ... Should do well..... what every o/o needs a dispatcher they cant understand (sarcasm) tur lef

Mike

Staff member
"You not longer have to be searching for loads on your time off, when you are exhausted from driving."
There can be a value to this, if the dispatcher is good.

Searching for loads on my time off usually means I am searching for loads on the broker’s time off. Especially somebody like me that focuses on shorter hauls.

There can be a value to this, if the dispatcher is good.

Searching for loads on my time off usually means I am searching for loads on the broker’s time off. Especially somebody like me that focuses on shorter hauls.
That is exactly what we independent dispatchers do add value and keep your truck loaded with the best paying loads possible for your situation. It is no longer about miles miles miles but finding better paying loads with fewer miles. Easier on equipment and the carriers bottom line in operating expenses. Having a qualified knowledgeable dispatcher frees the o/o up to concentrate on a safe transport with fewer headaches. Us older drivers reject change and I assure you once you try a dispatcher and develop that relationship where you know he or she has your back in all situations you will wonder how you managed without one and why you didn't get one sooner. Also all the benefits FAR outweighs the small expense. Use them as much or as little as you like if you get a good one you wont regret it.

Mike

Staff member
That is exactly what we independent dispatchers do add value and keep your truck loaded with the best paying loads possible for your situation. It is no longer about miles miles miles but finding better paying loads with fewer miles. Easier on equipment and the carriers bottom line in operating expenses. Having a qualified knowledgeable dispatcher frees the o/o up to concentrate on a safe transport with fewer headaches. Us older drivers reject change and I assure you once you try a dispatcher and develop that relationship where you know he or she has your back in all situations you will wonder how you managed without one and why you didn't get one sooner. Also all the benefits FAR outweighs the small expense. Use them as much or as little as you like if you get a good one you wont regret it.
Since this is what you do, what kind of rate do you charge for this sort of service?