Lightweight Lumber Tarps - Is this relatable?

I spent way too much time on this meme, but I thought about how heavy flatbed tarps are and the hernia-inducing maneuvers required to handle them. I made it to help advertise our lightweight tarps, but I just think it's funny. Found a public-domain image of a power-lifter and photoshopped a tarp on top of him. Does it adequately capture the struggle?
If you're interested in our lightweight tarps, you can see them here: https://carolinatarps.com/item/6134
They're made of standard PVC and Cordura, and so far we've had nothing but good feedback. I've heard some horror stories from around the web, but none of our customers have had any issues, but they're still new. But I'm just glad we found a solution that worked and got the weight under 100lb. A lot of drivers are older, and messing with flatbed tarps is a dangerous game.

Attachments

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I spent way too much time on this meme, but I thought about how heavy flatbed tarps are and the hernia-inducing maneuvers required to handle them. I made it to help advertise our lightweight tarps, but I just think it's funny. Found a public-domain image of a power-lifter and photoshopped a tarp on top of him. Does it adequately capture the struggle?
If you're interested in our lightweight tarps, you can see them here: https://carolinatarps.com/item/6134
They're made of standard PVC and Cordura, and so far we've had nothing but good feedback. I've heard some horror stories from around the web, but none of our customers have had any issues, but they're still new. But I'm just glad we found a solution that worked and got the weight under 100lb. A lot of drivers are older, and messing with flatbed tarps is a dangerous game.
There’s a few people I know that prefer a 3 or 4 tarp system versus struggling with a traditional two piece lumber tarp set.
With that said it IS less screwing around on a full lumber load to kick out two tarps, bungee and roll in 30-45 minutes