life 360 app

tommyh

my wife and I downloaded the life360 app
if I have a medical emergency on the road,it shows her where I am at so I don`t rot in the sleeper

good free app

Nomad1

Forum
Supporter
my wife and I downloaded the life360 app
if I have a medical emergency on the road,it shows her where I am at so I don`t rot in the sleeper

good free app
My whole family uses this app. I found it a few years ago. We can keep up with the kids. If you want to txt someone you can see if they're driving. And know not to call someone when they're at their J O B. A few of my friends have it too so we can meet up on the lake.

Humble pie

OTP bottle jack apprentice
Supporter
The find my IPhone app is pretty accurate. I left my phone on top of the pick up and drove off. A few hours later I couldn’t find my phone. The wife looked it up and it was 3 miles up the road. So I drove up there and found the phone within a few feet of where it said it was.

Wore Out

Been robbed
Supporter
We use it, with what I do there is no schedule to it. My wife hates disturbing me if she thinks I'm sleeping so if the trucks moving she knows I'm awake

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
I shared a link from Google maps to my dad and my wife. At least they can find my phone all the time.

My wife and one of my other drivers has admin rights to the GPS in the eld. Kind of a safety backup in case we have to recover a truck.

Jigsaw

Local within Florida, Aviation fuels ride in the tank.
I wanted to move to fl and get a local job but every one I saw was horrible pay. It seemed less than half of what it is in the rest of america. Are you driving TT or straight truck for aviation fuel?

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Since we’re gonna be here a while we might as well get to know everyone. What part of the country are you in and what do you haul?
Owner operator, regional reefer out of Joplin/Springfield MO to the Chicago/Green Bay area. Prepared foods north, a lot of cheese south, but it does vary.

Fins

I wanted to move to fl and get a local job but every one I saw was horrible pay. It seemed less than half of what it is in the rest of america. Are you driving TT or straight truck for aviation fuel?
Full transport. Lot's of Military and NASA work. Pay? I can't advertise that here. We may have other employees that haunt the forum. Let's just say veeeeerrrry well.