Let's argue about your bad taste in music.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Are ya "Feeling"...

Cause Im "feeling" that way too..

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
look at the numbers on the tail of the airplane.

says EAT ME backwards.

they totally slipped that past the censors.
Totally! :thumbsup:
Those guys were over the top when they were trying to make name for themselves.
That was when they did their best work.
Not to say other albums were not good but Licensed to ill was groundbreaking.

Trucker186

Totally! :thumbsup:
Those guys were over the top when they were trying to make name for themselves.
That was when they did their best work.
Not to say other albums were not good but Licensed to ill was groundbreaking.
Ha Well they may be Licensed to kill BUT Killing is Megadeths Business and business is good.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Ha Well they may be Licensed to kill BUT Killing is Megadeths Business and business is good.
Beastie boys album was titled Licensed to ill not licensed to kill.

But anyway, moving on, Business is good for Mega deaths killing business.
Until the original bandmates pass away and leave it to their kids and the entire killing business model will suffer.

Trucker186

Beastie boys album was titled Licensed to ill not licensed to kill.

But anyway, moving on, Business is good for Mega deaths killing business.
Until the original bandmates pass away and leave it to their kids and the entire killing business model will suffer.
Um no Kids have taken over Megadeth. Have you heard Dystopia. ALSO IT'S DETH NOT DEATH. Any way Thank God for The Bomb. Oops guess I Comitted the Ultimate Sin. /v\EGADET|-|

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
look at the numbers on the tail of the airplane.

says EAT ME backwards.

they totally slipped that past the censors.
I never would have figured that out on my own, and that's a sad statement. I've had that album on vinyl, cassette, and CD. You'd think at some point I would have noticed that lol :rolleyes-80:

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
No thanks. I personally disagree. I prefer something a little.... FASTER
Kid, I have tour shirts from WAY before your birth. My first concert was Megadeth, Testament, and Judas priest. Priest sucks both live and in studio. But Megadeth and Testament were friggin fantastic. Don't remember or care what album Priest was touring on, I left a couple songs in. It was Souls Of Black for Testament, and Rust In Peace for Megadeth. Dave Mustaine was absolutely insane live. Won't forget that show until the day I'm dead. Couldn't hear right for a couple days. And for the record, I seriously doubt that anyone but you cares that @Rigjockey mispelled "Deth". Relax a little. We get it, your a fan. If you can find it, look for a band called Forbidden. Their stuff has been out of print for quite some time, but they were really good. Twist Into Form was an awesome album. They were great live as well. Saw them with Slayer I think. Also, check out Powermad. Killer thrash band from like 1991-ish. Bout the same time Death Angel was popular. Album was called Absolute Power. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

Trucker186

Kid, I have tour shirts from WAY before your birth. My first concert was Megadeth, Testament, and Judas priest. Priest sucks both live and in studio. But Megadeth and Testament were friggin fantastic. Don't remember or care what album Priest was touring on, I left a couple songs in. It was Souls Of Black for Testament, and Rust In Peace for Megadeth. Dave Mustaine was absolutely insane live. Won't forget that show until the day I'm dead. Couldn't hear right for a couple days. And for the record, I seriously doubt that anyone but you cares that @Rigjockey mispelled "Deth". Relax a little. We get it, your a fan. If you can find it, look for a band called Forbidden. Their stuff has been out of print for quite some time, but they were really good. Twist Into Form was an awesome album. They were great live as well. Saw them with Slayer I think. Also, check out Powermad. Killer thrash band from like 1991-ish. Bout the same time Death Angel was popular. Album was called Absolute Power. You won't be disappointed.
It was a joke. Lmao Also I actually like Youthanasia better than that album but I just find it funny. Also isn't this called let's argue about your bad taste in music. I came here for that lmao

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
It was a joke. Lmao Also I actually like Youthanasia better than that album but I just find it funny. Also isn't this called let's argue about your bad taste in music. I came here for that lmao
Seriously though, check out those bands I mentioned. I'm betting they're right up your alley

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter

Latest posts