Truckers Health Kombucha Tea

nan

Supporter
I tried it.

It’s very bitter and effervescent.

Kinda like when you’re 19 and have just overdosed on Jagermeister and are decorating your friends front yard with vomit.

That’s what it reminded me of.
*Wistfully reminisces*

vaportrail

I tried it.

Kinda like when you’re 19 and have just overdosed on Jagermeister and are decorating your friends front yard with vomit.

explain never been close to drunk much less od on jager.... yeah i know im a loser

Shreck

I tried it.

That was very descriptive yet oh so familiar.

You can buy it in most grocery stores now. It went mainstream couple years ago. My mom suffered from hepatitis c that she got from a blood infusion when she was having me in the '70s. That was before they knew it existed and to test for it. When Mom had there was no treatments available yet. Someone told her to try it and her and my dad both drink it for several months. It obviously didn't cure her hepatitis c but they both claimed they felt better when they drank it. The link I'm sending it is to a cooking channel on YouTube and this one particular host specializes in fermented things.

I'm a Kombucha fiend. In the Southeast, we have QTs everywhere, and they carry them. The gas station next to our office has the Synergy brand, so I often take a stroll over there. Big fan of the Buchi brand, out of Asheville, NC as well. Some can be more sour/pungent. It's basically sweet carbonated vinegar. But you can find ones with no added sugar, and they are still delicious. Synergy has a green one with a bunch of algae and other stuff, so I would bet on a long haul with no vegetables, you could do yourself a favor by downing one of those. They are delicious, but it definitely looks like pond water.

See, now you got me wantin' some booch....

GAnthony

Anti-climatic life
Supporter
You can buy it in most grocery stores now. It went mainstream couple years ago. My mom suffered from hepatitis c that she got from a blood infusion when she was having me in the '70s. That was before they knew it existed and to test for it. When Mom had there was no treatments available yet. Someone told her to try it and her and my dad both drink it for several months. It obviously didn't cure her hepatitis c but they both claimed they felt better when they drank it. The link I'm sending it is to a cooking channel on YouTube and this one particular host specializes in fermented things.

yeah, at he local walmart, i got one bottle, ginger tea, and that was $3.00

never again will i buy ginger koombacka tea..yuck, with a capital yuck......

i'll check other stores for different flavors.